Oh what a Night!!!!!!!!!

MrsK

Reaction score
God what a night last night before I went to bed I watched a birthing program about a hospital in N Ireland and boy do I wish I hadnt it was rough going!! So by the time I got to bed I was actually terrifed and couldnt stop thinking about it. I must have fell asleep and then woke up about 45 mins later with awful stoamch cramps (like the cramps you get when you have the runs), then I had heartburn and then had to get up and was so sick vomitting, I really though am I in labour? I was shaking woth fear as I was in the house on my own as my husband was on nightshift. Got up this morning and felt awful so rand into work just to say I,d be in later on this morning and climbed back into bed. Feeling a bit better now and going to docs at 11am just to get checked out. So that ends me watching them programs as I am now petrified of what is too come!!

:hugs:

Try to remember that there is a reason that the story made it onto tv....it is not the norm...usually sensationalised and pretty rare occurence.

sounds lilke you have a bug, hope docs goes ok, and let us know how you get on

xxxx

it does sound like the bug that's going round.. A few of my family members have it x

Went to the doctors and yes after a full examination its a bug. But now came home tonight I have a slight blood stain on my knickers rand the hospital and spoke to the nurse have to put a pad on and wait 30 mins to see if anymore then ring back! Totally panicing as I have a low placenta! I actually feel really sick!

I was like this watching the programmes the other week I think if i prepare for the worst then it can only be better than what I expect! Hope ur feeling better x

I was like this watching the programmes the other week I think if i prepare for the worst then it can only be better than what I expect! Hope ur feeling better x

It wasnt actually that bad both woman had good labour,s it just brought home to me what is coming and I think it was too close for comfort!!

Don't you already have a little one and know what's to come? Or am I getting confused? X

Don't you already have a little one and know what's to come? Or am I getting confused? X

Oh yes I have a nine year but it was over really quickly but I think when you are going the second time you know what to expect!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back