clearblue

bigbird

Reaction score
hi guys :wave:

i took ur advice and bought another digital test (clearblue) last night, as boots was closed. tested this morning and believe it or not i got two errors!! i know i did it right... what a waste of money. i'll have to get the boots digital today as it gave me a positive 2 days ago. i'm not convinced i'm pg anyway as was bleeding quite heavy yesterday (af), though have felt a little off. i'll do one more in the morning to confirm, then try again this month :)

:shock: Wow, how'd u manage TWO errors??
Cant u contact the company or something? Its not right having two errors! How annoying!!

ur telling me!!

maybe its a sign i have to wait another day! i bought it in tesco's but its not the sort of thing i'd like to complain to them about... i think i'll email clearblue and have a good moan. its not just the errors that annoy me, its the money that is wasted.

Yeah i know what you mean babe. Id write a strongly worded email to clearblue!!
they have lots of clearblue on ebay that are cheaper! Thats what i did!
Ive got my 2 clearblue in the cupboard while i use cheapies til i need to confirm!
:hug:

bigbird said:
ur telling me!!

maybe its a sign i have to wait another day! i bought it in tesco's but its not the sort of thing i'd like to complain to them about... i think i'll email clearblue and have a good moan. its not just the errors that annoy me, its the money that is wasted.

i think clearblue have got a number on the back of the box where you can contact their customer services....
Would also use "i have alot of friends who are ttc, and i will be advising them not to use CB digital again" See if that makes them jump at helping you out (hopefully they'll send you 30 tests or something!! ha ha!!)

xox

I've rang the cCB helplien before & the lasy I got was nice.

I would ring them if you still have the box & see if they can reimburse you, I think they would personally :D

Considering they are so expensive, they arent the easiest things to use..I got an error message as I stupidly forgot to remove the plastic safety cap of the end of the absorbent stick, and wee weed on that, couldnt understand why it was an error...you then have to wait an hour for the error to clear before using it again. :think:
I also had to make sure the test stick was clicked in to place into the digital reader to get my result
I eventaully got my BFP, but the words PREGNANT only stay on screen for an hour, then go but the test sticks still have the blue lines-a test one an another for a BFP so you can see the result even after the words are gone off screen

Good luck hunny, hope you get your BFP :pray: :pray: xx

:oops: It was highly embarrassing...my sister was with me, she snatched it off me and read the instructions, gave a large TUT, :roll: removed the cap then handed it back to me with a sigh!!! :lol:

The worse bit was waiting an hour to test again, me OH and sis paced the floor..it was the longest hour EVER :bored:

The instuctions were DEFO not that clear.... :think: :wink:

glad to hear i'm not the only one getting errors! have to say i don't think clearblue is all that. you should be able to reset it and be able to bring the result back up somehow. digital tests are so unpredictable!! i got a positive a few days ago on a boots digital then a negative on a 1st response so going today to buy another boots digital to see what it says now. i'm slightly confused as i have just finished af but still have nipples erect all the time :doh: gonna do one more test in the morning and leave it at that

Hope you get a BFP bigbird! Are you sure the bleeding was AF?

Let us know when you've done the test

xxx

i'm nearly sure it was. there were a few different things about it though. or is it me looking for something?? it started light 1st day with cramps, ususally heavy 1st day with severe cramps then no cramps for the rest of it, but second day got heavier and have had cramps throughout. don't know i'll let u no what the test says

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back