Clearblue digital opk's

Bluebell

Reaction score
Thought I'd share...

I have just discovered that the digital opk's (smiley face ones) sticks are the same as the ones that work with the clearblue fertility monitor. I tried one this morning - they are just missing the pink arrow, but work just the same and instead of paying £35 for 20 they are just £15 from Amazon... This is what I'll be buying from now on:) xx

I have bought some of the smiley face ones...ordered them yesterday...it's my first month of trying them after AF due next week....I will probably mess it all up and use them on wrong days! ha ha xx

do you mean you are using the fertility monitor ones in the CBD OPK or the CBD OPK sticks in the monitor..confused.com (sorry it dont take much to confuse me lol!) xx

I bought that one too, although it has yet to show me a smiley face (I think POAS machines have it in for me!) It says on the instructions that you have to buy the whole machine again you can't just buy new sticks. Has anyone proved this wrong? £35 is a bit much but I was feeling weak!

Hi, yes what I mean is I had some sticks for the cbfm and put of them into the digital opk thing that does the smiley face and it worked just the same :)

Not sure if it works the other way round to... I have to try it and see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back