Has anyone tried this product??

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Dippy, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Dippy

Dippy Well-Known Member

I decided this month to be a bit more pro-active in ttc so bought the Clearblue digital ovulation testing kit from Boots. I have been testing since last Thursday (which is right according to the instructions) and I still don't have a positive reading. My period is the standard 28 days and always has been - now I'm beginning to worry that I am not ovulating?! My OH says to throw it away as it's obviously not right for us and it's causing me undue stress. Has anyone else had a similar experience with this product??

2. LouisecH

LouisecH Well-Known Member

Hi Dippy

Ovulation can occur early or late in any cycle. According to my dates I ovulated some time in the 3rd week of my cycle so don't give up hope.

Louise

3. hayley

hayley Well-Known Member

Hi Dipy

Clearblue digital ovulation didn't work for me either. I tried it for te first time last Jan. I followed all the instructions and ended up using all the sticks without getting a positive reading for ovulation. I don't recomend clearblue at all. I have a 28 day cycle and I tend to ovulate early around day 11. I have ovulated later thou, more like day 15.

I went onto a web site and bought some cheap ovualtion sticks. Got around 30 and 10 pregnancy tests for about £10. I always detect ovualtion with the cheaper ones.. crazy!

Good luck trying.