Has anyone tried this product??

Dippy

Reaction score
I decided this month to be a bit more pro-active in ttc so bought the Clearblue digital ovulation testing kit from Boots. I have been testing since last Thursday (which is right according to the instructions) and I still don't have a positive reading. My period is the standard 28 days and always has been - now I'm beginning to worry that I am not ovulating?! My OH says to throw it away as it's obviously not right for us and it's causing me undue stress. Has anyone else had a similar experience with this product??

Hi Dippy

Ovulation can occur early or late in any cycle. According to my dates I ovulated some time in the 3rd week of my cycle so don't give up hope.

Louise

Hi Dipy

Clearblue digital ovulation didn't work for me either. I tried it for te first time last Jan. I followed all the instructions and ended up using all the sticks without getting a positive reading for ovulation. I don't recomend clearblue at all. I have a 28 day cycle and I tend to ovulate early around day 11. I have ovulated later thou, more like day 15.

I went onto a web site and bought some cheap ovualtion sticks. Got around 30 and 10 pregnancy tests for about £10. I always detect ovualtion with the cheaper ones.. crazy!

Good luck trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back