Clearblue digital

Lucie12344

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I’m a massive peeing on stick addict... and I feel the compulsion to check that I’m still pregnant and that I’m getting line progressions etc. Got my BFP on 19th April.. So on the FRERS my lines are really decent and on CB I went from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks on a digital so thought I’d check a week later that my HCG is rising, expected to see 3+ but still got 2-3.. now I’m worried it’s not progressing and is going to end in miscarriage... why do I do this to myself! What do you guys think?
Thanks! Xx

I've heard sooo many women who have never even managed to get a 3+ on them hun and it's been nothing to worry about when was your last 2-3? As it took 5 days for me to go from 2-3 to 3+ xx

The threshold for 3+ is very very high in comparison to actual HCG levels in women at that gestation. Don’t worry about it. Mine was later than I thought too x

2A57A632-F275-40B6-B765-0E3EFBD840CC.png

Ahhh thank you both for your reassurance, I got my 2-3 on 21st April and retested today which was still 2-3, so it’s been exactly a week . I did take it apart and the lines still seem fairly good I think. I think I’m going to try again in a week or so! I believe I’m about 5 weeks xx

7DE97070-EBB5-4EBD-806A-7C98A21AF8D6.jpeg

If you only think your 5 weeks then that's why it's not changed sweet, honestly they are a pain in arse, with my daughter I got a 3+ less than 2 days after my 2-3 but now I'm almost 10 Weeks pregnant and it took 5 days to get my 3+ this time and I think I was 5+3 when I got it xx

If you only think your 5 weeks then that's why it's not changed sweet, honestly they are a pain in arse, with my daughter I got a 3+ less than 2 days after my 2-3 but now I'm almost 10 Weeks pregnant and it took 5 days to get my 3+ this time and I think I was 5+3 when I got it xx
That makes me feel a lot better! I got 3+ with my daughter but can’t remember how far along I was when I got it! Forever stressing myself out :rofl: xxx

That makes me feel a lot better! I got 3+ with my daughter but can’t remember how far along I was when I got it! Forever stressing myself out :rofl: xxx

Honestly all of this is a real arse isn't it? The stress of trying to get pregnant then the stress of hoping the pregnancy is alright and then when they are here you stress over them why do we do it to ourselves? :rotfl: my daughter is 3 tomorrow and I still worry over her and constantly check her when she's in bed asleep, and I'm always worrying about this pregnancy as it's just soooo different to my daughters already, if you need to see that 3+ deffo wait 2 to 3 days if you can hold out xx

Honestly all of this is a real arse isn't it? The stress of trying to get pregnant then the stress of hoping the pregnancy is alright and then when they are here you stress over them why do we do it to ourselves? :rotfl: my daughter is 3 tomorrow and I still worry over her and constantly check her when she's in bed asleep, and I'm always worrying about this pregnancy as it's just soooo different to my daughters already, if you need to see that 3+ deffo wait 2 to 3 days if you can hold out xx

Just a massive stress fest :rofl: thank you! I’m going to do it next week just to be sure so I don’t stress myself out more hahaha xxx

Just a massive stress fest :rofl: thank you! I’m going to do it next week just to be sure so I don’t stress myself out more hahaha xxx

Hope you last that long.. Amazing will power lass if you do xxx

Hope you last that long.. Amazing will power lass if you do xxx
Did not last :rofl: did one this morning, but I got the 3+ soo feeling a little less stressed now!! When are you both due? Think I’ll be due end of December, don’t think anyone is due in December on here:cry: Xxx

Did not last :rofl: did one this morning, but I got the 3+ soo feeling a little less stressed now!! When are you both due? Think I’ll be due end of December, don’t think anyone is due in December on here:cry: Xxx

I am due December 2nd x

Aww yay!! Thought I was only one! Think I’m 27/28th December if my working outs are correct! Xx

Awww my youngest daughters birthday is the 28th. I’ll most likely deliver in November but am just slightly behind the ladies in the November group. Come over to the due in November xx

Awww my youngest daughters birthday is the 28th. I’ll most likely deliver in November but am just slightly behind the ladies in the November group. Come over to the due in November xx

no way! What was it like having a baby near Christmas? Did it make it even more stressful! I’m worried because it’ll be the first Christmas my daughter will be kind of interested in what’s going on! Hoping they don’t actually come on Christmas Day!! Yeah I think I’ll come over and join you guys in November xxx

no way! What was it like having a baby near Christmas? Did it make it even more stressful! I’m worried because it’ll be the first Christmas my daughter will be kind of interested in what’s going on! Hoping they don’t actually come on Christmas Day!! Yeah I think I’ll come over and join you guys in November xxx

I was induced so I always knew it would be happening around that date, Honestly haven’t any other birthdays to compare to! My eldest daughters birthday is the 2nd December too lol!

I was induced so I always knew it would be happening around that date, Honestly haven’t any other birthdays to compare to! My eldest daughters birthday is the 2nd December too lol!
Busy and expensive month for you then!!! Xxx

@Lucie12344 if all goes the way it should and the little crumb stays I should be due 31st December.. my partner and I already betting if it will be a 2021 or 2022 baby :smile:
It’s my first so I don’t know what to expect, but they come when they want so little we can influence in most cases

@Lucie12344 if all goes the way it should and the little crumb stays I should be due 31st December.. my partner and I already betting if it will be a 2021 or 2022 baby :smile:
It’s my first so I don’t know what to expect, but they come when they want so little we can influence in most cases

congratulations!! Might have our babies same day :rotfl: I’m hoping this one makes an appearance a week early like their big sister (I drank hot momma raspberry leaf tea from 34 weeks don’t know if that made a difference!)!! Didn’t even think about that whether they’ll be a 2021 or 2022 baby!! Hoping this ones not late and I’m not in labour for my birthday, New Year’s Day! Xxx

congratulations!! Might have our babies same day :rotfl: I’m hoping this one makes an appearance a week early like their big sister (I drank hot momma raspberry leaf tea from 34 weeks don’t know if that made a difference!)!! Didn’t even think about that whether they’ll be a 2021 or 2022 baby!! Hoping this ones not late and I’m not in labour for my birthday, New Year’s Day! Xxx
Im so happy for you! Haha true maybe! I’ll keep my fingers crossed all goes well and comes as a Christmas present, or whenever they’re ready <3 and you can hold them on your bday.

I thought 29th November but midwifes put down as 27th November I have my 12 week scan on 18th May so will know for sure then, my daughter came a week early tho and flew out so I'm kinda expecting same with this one, sooo happy you got your 3+ absolutely love that you did it earlier :rotfl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back