Clearblue digis...reliability?

*kdak*

Reaction score
So a got what i would call a DEFINATE bfp on this cheapy test from bodycare, no squinting required!

Then on my next pee i got not preg on clearblue:( anyone shed some light on it?
xx

How many dpo r u? Was it fmu? I'd queried the sensitivity of the test but got my bfp 12 dpo,really wasn't expectin to see it then tho x fx 4 u xx

Sometimes the cheap tests can bleed across the window and give false readings...I would always rely on a clearblue digital test as they are mor senstive and accurate, but other people have different opionons. I would re-test in another 2 days and see what you get then.

Good Luck and I hope it's a BFP for you

Donna xx

Well if ticker is right af is due today, but maybe it was as my pee was quite diluted as it was mid afternoon? :S

Just dont know what to think, the other test was as clear as day but im worried now :-/
x

I would buy a completely different test to the ones you have already used and do it again x

Maybe try a superdrug test...cheap but effective,they was showin my bfp at 9dpo,done in the afternoon xx

Ok guys, this is my test from before, this was taken about 1 min after test was done, it got gradually darker and pinker up until 5 mins when it stopped when the line was very clear...

IMG00057-20100611-1320.jpg

Honey i can see a line there.....and so can my boyfriend, hold out a couple more days and do another digi, looks like a BFP to us xxxxx

I did a cbd and got 'not pregnant' then did a first response and got a very dark bfp so I don't like and would never recommend cbd x x fingers crossed for you x

Im remembering this First Response stuff for when i finallt get BFP! xxx

I have had 'not pregnant' on a cd digi on the day af was due, but a few days later got 'pregnant'. I didn't get positive test until 5 days after af was due this time around due to late ovulation. I would wait another few days before taking a cb digi, I always used afternoon pee though.

Do you know what the sensitivity level is of the Bodycare test?

Thanks guys, its a shame cos it got a lot darker after i took that pic bt didnt think to take another :/

Right im reeeally gonna try and hold off testing for 2 days...Thanks Chaz, hoping for your bfp soon hun :)

And laura your daughter is just gorgeous! I think it was 25miu, any idea what the clearblue digi is? couldnt find it on the box!
x

I think they are 25miu too but many people have said they think they are more sensitive than advertised. Thanks hunni, my Gracie is adorable but I'm biased!

I got a BFP using CBD the day AF was due so i think it all depends on the level of hormones you have in your system and if you sue FMU or not. I can def see a line so retest and il b looking for you in the BFP announcements xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back