Pregnant Again?

rebscott

Reaction score
Hi, I had a miscarriage on the 30th of Sep. I had a preg test a week later at the hosp to check my hormone levels and test came back negative. I noticed last night that I had milk (or colostrum) rather coming from my breasts, does anyone know why? I have also woke up this morning and I feel sick as a dog. Would it be due to the preg I lost or could I be preg again? Would love someone to shed some light for me. Thanks

I am sure i have read that colostrum comes after 12 wks of pregnancy, but tat doesn't make sense in either scenario, however I would guess fromyour previous preg. Even if you could have had time for your body to get back to normal and get pregnant I don't think you would have leaks already.

Hi Rebscott,

I had the same symtpoms 3 weeks ago, I had milk coming out of my breasts and they felt huge, I also felt sick, I was sure I was pregnant, but wasn't, I got my AF a few days later.
I'd had a miscarriage at 7 weeks, 8 weeks before I had the symptoms.
I was worried so did a search on google and found some information that said "milk leaking from breasts after a miscarriage is quite common, even if it was an early miscarriage" Or something like that lol.
My symptoms have gone now, it lasted about 2 weeks.

Hi

Sorry about your miscarriage hun hope you do conceive soon
:hug: Katrina

My baby was born on the 18th Oct and two days ago my breast started to produce milk. I was 21 weeks or so along. They are quite painful and the midwife said that this would happen and is normal. Maybe its the same with you ??

Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back