SERIOUS WARNING ABOUT CLEARBLUE *up-dated, petition thread*

That is awful Becs- you wouldn't think clearblue would do flase positives- sign me up for the petition :hug:

Sorry AF came too :x

Sign me up!
I wont use them - too expensive and heard bad things about them before!
I use First Response Early Result - When I buy expensive ones - if not then tescos own brand!

out of the 7 or 8 tests that I did when I found out I was pregnant, by far the best ones were the first response.

The pink line was much easier to see and less messy if that makes sense. It wasn't so fuzzy or indistinct like the clear blue ones were. And now, 5 months down the line, I still have all my tests. The clear blue ones are blue dotty messes but the first response ones still have beautiful clear pink lines!

So my opinion is use first response if you've got the money to choose between the pricier brands.

And, first response gave me a positive at 10dpo!

K.xx

I think tesco own make are really good and cheap

Sign me up Becs!!!!

i have never used these as they are far too expensive for my budget lol but im just so glad i didnt!!!!!

me 2 me 2

Iv bought 2 and think they are completly useless now! :shock:

ive only used clearblue a couple of times as they are so expensive, but yes this has definitly put me off buying them in the future!

Hope i didn't offend you before Becs :( Was just giving a bit of advise thats all. I'll defo sign any petition, with them being so expensive they shouldn't be giving out false readings.

hi, yes it wud deinately put me of using them again. they are a well known brand and this is a huge fault especially for the amount of money they charge. they need to get i sorted. xxxxx

Ladies it making me want to go out and buy another brand now like the first response just to be sure :lol:

:x oh dear, im so sorry your af has come becs, keep us informed what clear blue say!

big :hug:

A lady in the Clearblue Marketing department has just phoned me back and is looking into it very seriously. They say they have not had any reports of this in the past and I am sending her details of my batch number and have pointed them in the direction of peeonastick.com.

Excellent result Becs - well done and thanks for fighting our corner. :clap:

I find it shocking that such a reputable brand of tests has so many false positive, i wont use clearblue at all in future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back