Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

EmilyB

Reaction score
:dust:Hi girls!

I know a few people on here have had BFPs using the CBFM and I am using it for the first time this month - hope it is worth it!

I just had a question about "peak days" - did any of you who are using / have used the CBFM find that your peak day was later than the day you would usually get a positive OPK?

I was expecting a peak day today as i normally get a positive OPK on day 12 / 13 and today is day 13 but it is still "high" :wall2:

Thanks for reading!

Baby dust to all :dust::dust:

If its your first month it is getting to know your cycle so you may or may not get a peak. In my first month I got a high reading from day 9 to 22 then it went to low. Second month I got low till 18 high 18 Peak 19 and 20 then low. Got my BFP the second month. I didnt use opks before it so I dont know when I ovulated before. My sister got a peak the first month though so you might. Long reply but it is supposed to be working out your cycle first month so maybe go with your own ideas this month!

Thank you Laura! I just did a digi opk just now and got a smiley face even though i am only high (been so since day 9) with CBFM.

I have been TTC since december so this is cycle 9 - smiley faces every month but no BFPs.

FX this is the month!

Good luck to you too - are you still using CBFM?

xx

I had a CBFM but gave it away when i learned i didn't need it but i would definitely trust it over anything else.

It was great for me.

Admittedly i didn't test on other OPKs at the same time but i would set my bd'in routine around it no question :)

Last edited:
Hi hun,

I used one of these and I have a feeling I read somewhere that not everyone gets a peak reading each month from it? Yoh may just get highs and lows.

It takes the first month to get used to u... it automatically went to high for me on cd10 but stayed high until cd23 when I then got a peak.

Hope it works for you... did for me :)

Thanks Louise - have my FX for you btw!

Thanks Jo - did you get your BFP using the CBFM?

xx

Hey Emily, i am desperate to get back to using the monitor but post mc in Feb I have had no proper cycle back. No af now since 9th May so until I get a return of cycle or even ovulation then I can't. I definetly rate it and think its a gem of a piece of equipment. Im using opk's at the moment and I just find them much more fiddely!

Hi Laura - I'm sorry to hear about your mc :( I hope you get to use the CBFM soon so you can get your well deserved BFP :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back