Clear Blue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

holly;

Reaction score
i have decided AF is on her way, after getting BFN's.. although nobody else on the forum will give in yet i've been looking at OPK's.
i've read the following reguarding the Clearblue digital

http://www.clearblueeasy.com/index.php? ... lationtest

would it be ohkay to just BD once i've got the smiley face on the test, obviously we'll be BD before hand anyway but i don't want to stress about it like i have this month making sure we did every other day.

if we BD when the mood takes us, then the day of the smiley face on the test and then the next day and the day after would we be covered do you think ?

it stressed me a lot this cycle and next cycle i just want to take it easy to be honest, try to stress myself less.

I just bought this too, and as far as I understand it you BD on the day of smiley and the day after. Will start POAS tomorrow I think, CD10, just cos AF was short this month :think:

Once I have my ov sussed and if it works out approx the same time each month I might BD once or twice beforehand as well.

So I always get smiley face CD15 I may BD CD13,15 + 16, just incase for I dunno what :lol: Cos its fun :rotfl:

If this doens't work within a few months I may get the fertility friend

i think FF is good for showing you your coverline and if your tempratures stay above this after OV and towards AF time.

hopefully with the clearblue indicating OV is near and i can start BD then, and then using FF for my tempratures after OV i should be able to make more sense out of things.

this cycle so far has been 35days and no AF yet, last cycle was 31days so i can't even go by my cycles on when to BD.
but like i said we will more than likely BD before hand anyway but i don't want it to be something we 'have to do' religiously, when hopefully with the clearblue there will only be 2/3days and with the motivation of knowing that i'm OV will make me want to BD all the more then.

thanks Shaunie :hug:

sorry to sound thick but do these clear blue sticks work more than once?

No you get 7 sticks in a pack and then after that you have to buy a new one. about £20 a pop each time. That is why I think if no BFP in a couple of months the fertility friend might work out cheaper???? as it gives you a few more fertile days for BD as well I think.

Or I may go to the cheapies, but really hoping I won't have to worry and will get BFP this month :D

i used it this month and it says to bd 24-36hrs after the smiley face (i think! thrown it away now)

good luck xxxx

i think you can buy the sticks seperate once your have bought the actual digi thing.

i will be researching once i have used all my 7 up. only used 3 this month!

i bought this today too- no smiley face today!! hoping i'll get one within the 7 days or that was a waste of £16! :doh: i'm hoping u can get the refills too but have never seen them- anyone know?
xxx

sam27 said:
no you can not get refils you have to buy the whole thing again!! :(

:( Thats rubbish!! they want more money from us!!

I have used thesa in the past and i swear by them there the best opk to use
there easy to understand .. i have always bedded on the day of smily face but they do say
that the smily face does not mean you have ovulated it means you are about it in the next
12 to 24 hrs fertility doctors recommend dh's not to release for 4 days before the ladys
ovulation as its meant to be stronger anything left over that time will not be good
but to release every 3 days before the womans ready to ovulate if you understand that meaning
this is what my fertility doctor said to me and dh ..
I may bed the morning after seeing a smily face this time round there also cheaper on ebay
girls than paying £18 you get 2 for that price on ebay i use to pay £18 and seen them on ebay
so buying them from there from now on Good luck for 2009 bfps very soon xxxxxx

puds said:
i bought this today too- no smiley face today!! hoping i'll get one within the 7 days or that was a waste of £16! :doh: i'm hoping u can get the refills too but have never seen them- anyone know?
xxx

I searched everywhere for refills and had boots shop see if they can order them
and they dont do refills for clear blue which is a shame clear blue do not do them :( xx

Done the same, searched everywhere via internet and no, they don't do refills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back