Tiny Sue's OPK and BD Diary Thread

Tested using fmu - the clearblues pick it up normally, and they say you should on the pack.

No surge.

Going to get digitals if I can tomorrow, I tried three different chemists today and couldn't find any!

OH safe and sound and yay! I can receive texts! I thought we wouldn't be able to and we're keeping to a minimum but it's great to be able to converse with someone half way around the world as though he were in the next room!

:D All happy :D

Sue

Day eleven, second urine, no surge.

DID notice a little EWCM today though, which was odd.

Walking my butt off - literally. I have walked about 2 miles every day this week. I am gonna be slim, trim and healthy for TTC next month.

Might try drinking more water too, the sudden heat has made my fingers swell.

Sue

Clearblue digital, fmu - no little smiley face.

Will be away for the weekend but will test tomorrow first thing and bring my rubbish home with me. If my brother found a used OPK in the trash he would a) not know what it was and then b) assume it was a pregnancy test and start asking his g/f a lot of questions!

Sue

No surge

BUT got a phonecall from OH - wedding is over now and he's been missing me. I love to hear that. Totally green that I missed the wedding of course.

All alone :cry:

Sue

Oh he's back tomorrow. It's just that I had spent the weekend with my brothers and their g/fs and had just driven home over three hours, and was feeling a little bit lonely. I don't have anything to moan about really, I know, compared to some.

You know how it is! :D

hi! :wave:
I'm going to start this ovulation tracking lark next month. You make it sound like fun... not, lol.
I just tried an ovulation strip (Af is due in 2 days) and i had a second faint line. Is this normal? :think:

I forgot to test yesterday :(

However tested today and no surge.

Knowing me I've probably missed it - though no EWCM at all.

BD lastnight - lovely to have OH back, the bed was so big without him I didn't sleep!

Tested twice yesterday, no surge either time.

Tested this morning, still big zero. But EWCM.

So either I've missed it, I'd say, or tests not doing their thing.

Sue

Ok, that's it. I've done with this OPK lark. Sick as a parrot of POAS, and having a stick tell me when to make love, it's so pressurising.

I used my last OPK yesterday and it was faulty. However, lot of EWCM so I'm prob surging. AND WE DIDN'T DO IT!!!! I was tired and sick and fed up and OH was coming down with a cold. So we just said lets leave it for this month and take a rest.

Wrecked tired, I am.

Sue

Maybe the night your OH was back and you BD'd was in time??? They do say sperm can survive for days...
:hug:

I have definitely read somewhere that it does... :think:

:shock:

And I've told OH I won't bother testing this month - unless AF is about a week late!

*L*

Ah well it's a long shot so I think I'll stick to it.

So

2ww for me!

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94