Clear blue dual hormone ovulation test frustration!

Ooo ok il keep testing, I thought I had to hold my wee for 4 hours at a time before testing again? I had a can of diet coke at lunch time too, that's not going to help either :/

The 3rd one down on the picture was wth the most dilute wee, I just do it ever two hours haha! I've never held mine x

Aw ok then haha, I actually need to go again now but il hold for another while, I think i dipped the one in the pic around 12.30 x

Still close but not there yet, I will test again at 8pm when I'm home from work!

13th flashing smiley this morning! I think it's having a laugh, I'm so pissed off at this stage!

Did a cheapy last night when I came in and it was a bit lighter than yday afternoon... I hope I actually do ovulate! Freaking out a bit now! x

Until I started taking folic acid 5mg I only rarely got a pos opk. But I had many pregnancies dont rely 100% on them or let them get you down x

I'm trying not to let them annoy me but it's hard lol hopefully dtd every other day will be enough x

Positive?? Why are the digi's not picking this up??
b096d7b207ecf83c77d4e50c58f66317.jpg

So weird that the CB isn't showing a static smiley, cause I'd say that's positive!

Maybe tomorrow morning...although I've been saying that every day for the past week!!

Got my static this morning after 13 days of flashing! Finally!!!

CD 21, I think it's around the same as last month, but for the 6 months previous to that my cycle was always 27/28 max, typical that it's decided to lengthen as soon as we decided to start ttc! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back