Clear blue digi ov tests

Jbeanie

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I'm a little confused. I've decided to use the clear blue digi ov tests this cycle. Now the instructions say you can use with fmu, so that's what I've been doing. However, been reading stuff on the net that says not to use fmu.

So, what are you lovely ladies doing? Id love to see a smiley face in the next few days!

Also charting for the first time this month but that will only tell me after I've ovd.

Thanks ladies x x

hi hun....im starting cb digi opk this cycle too (used normal ones up til now)

id read the instructions but must have missed the bit about first thing in morning and looked at the 4 hr thing...so does this mean fmu is ok with them? thats weird as all other opks say not to use fmu.....strange

xxx

Hi,

ive used the smiley ones twice now and always test after work and i try to hold me pee for between 2-3hrs before and not drink huge amounts(altho i do have a drink lol im not dehydrating myself!!) and they have always worked well for me. Im not sure if you can use fmu or not tho soz.

Michelle. x

Thanks ladies.

I'm sure it says something along the lines of 'most women find it easiest to use them first thing in the morning'. Anyhow, think I'm going to change to mid-late afternoon or poss after work and see if that makes any difference! Could hard during the week as I seem to wee about every half an hour! I swear I can go, get back to my desk and think, you know what, I reckon I could go again! He he

Well good luck ladies and here to some smiley faces and bfps!

Jill xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back