cleaning...

k8_005

Reaction score
So iv started begrudgingly doing my list of cleaning tasks I want done before baby arrives I don't seem to have that nesting instinct at all so its all a bit of a bore and chore.... However I was really pleased to have finished sorting my pots and pans and general bits drawers in kitchen cleaned chucked old rusty stuff and re tidyd....but now all my other cupboards look a mess so it looks like I will have to clean them too doh!!!! Bad planning I thought they would be fine before as no where near like the ones I just did. Hurumphf lol :) anyone else find this u clean something then find it makes the thing near it dirty and u end up doing that too!!

Eugh I hate having to clean when I dont want to! Hehe

I made my pots and pans cupboard a right mess the other day.
Had put the pram in the dining room over night a little while ago.. and to my horror, got up the next day to find the cat had attacked the handle of the pram and ripped it up a bit! Was so annoyed. Had to move pram to cupboard under stairs. Then that cupboard was a nightmare to get into and get to stuff, so had to sort that out. But in order to do that, had to clean out the drawer under sink to put cleaning stuff in. Which meant the stuff in that got put into the pots and pans cupboard. So now that cupboard it an awful heap and mess! Was not willing to sort it out lol. Maybe this week!

So yes, it is a frickin nightmare! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I have so much to do but supposed to be resting! It's driving me mad!!!

Oh god I hate it too! Started too soon too so having to do a lot all over again (thought baby would be early but isn't!). Plus now I'm so massive, I am constantly exhausted so having to stop every so often to rest... So then things get half done coz when I sit down I don't want to get up again! I want a cleaner!!! Xxx

Claire yes a cleaner would be amazing!!!!! Lol and I totally understand the whole having to rest inbetween too!!!! Sooo glad am not alone!!

I already hate mess without being pregnant but now it s even worse. I cannot stop myself and need to tidy and clean up daily (several times). Want it to be spotless because when I give nirth and husband will do some it won't be as nice and I already stress with that idea.

Oh yes.... I am finding this out ten fold.
When you clean one thing, everything little speck or mark or chip shows up!!
Ive gone cleaning and sorting mad and its doing my head, but I feel I cant rest until its all done !! :wall2::wall2:

Oh yes.... I am finding this out ten fold.
When you clean one thing, everything little speck or mark or chip shows up!!
Ive gone cleaning and sorting mad and its doing my head, but I feel I cant rest until its all done !! :wall2::wall2:

So frustrating isn't it !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back