Cleaning like a mad woman!

zoe82

Reaction score
Think I may be nesting, as I'm not one for housework unless I really have to, but the last 2 days I haven't stopped! The whole house smells of cleaning products, and everytime I think of stopping I find something else, even clearing out loads of crap from drawers and cupboards etc! I'm sure if it was sunny out it'd be a different story, but its miserable, so cleaning it is!! :p

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I'm opposite to you. If it's sunny out I want to do more cleaning and if it's miserable I just want to lie at my length on sofa. Currently I have buns in the oven - I'm not talking baby bun - I'm talking actual buns that I can give to people when they come visit LO after he is born. :)

Oohhhh... Send me some nesting vibes! I need to get my arse in gear! I'd love to feel like I want to clean x

wish i had the energy to clean :( all i want to do is sleep and eat and mil is coming over tonight and she is a neat freak bordering on ocd so i really need to shift my bum and get moving :yawn:

Sending vibes over! You could always tell your MIL how tired and run down you're feeling and she might do it for you! :)

i would but im fussy with the way i like things done lol i have done it know anyway once i got started i just powered through and know its all done :yay:

I was cleaning mad a few weeks ago but I'm back to normal now! Had a blitz of the house yesterday though as was fed up of it being a mess! x

Last 2 weeks I have been like this every time I sit down I spot something else that needs doing and that really isn't me I would rather just do it if I really have too, my oh don't know him self when he walks in after work and the whole house is shining! X

I hoovered my toaster today. Running out of new things to clean - hope baby comes soon before I get locked up for being a mad woman!

I haven't thought of hoovering the toaster! Might do that tomorrow, too tired now! :p

I was like this around 36 weeks too, went crazy clearing out things and throwing stuff away and cleaning!! It has since calmed down again, but I think it is creeping back in lol Really want to blitz the house but don't have the energy!! xx

Hopefully I'll get cleaning done tomorrow. After baking buns, getting caught up on washing no energy left in this body for anything except sleep lol

I know what you mean, I go a bit crazy with it all in the morning/afternoon then by 5pm I feel like I'm ready for bed!

Think I've been doin this since I finished work. Can't lie in for long in the mornings cos I get too sore so get up and do everything like crazy woman then fit for nothing afterwards.

Am currently in the middle of a massive clearout - wanted to get it done before baby gets here. Just don't have the energy for it tho!! Please send me some of ur madness so I can get it done!! :)

I still have my shoes to sort out, way too many, and I've cleaned the kitchen again! Pregnancy makes you do crazy things, I mean cleaning?? Really?! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back