cleaning

xcitedmum2bex

Reaction score
a have had huge urge to clean been on the go from 9am this morning cleaned skittering boards everything with bleach a just seem to be going of me head ner cleaned so much in me life am knackered but still going a know to early for nesting anyone else had this urge my stage xx

i had an early nesting stage but was about 33/ 34 weeks. then it died off and didnt want to do anything. now its back and i get bored if im sat for 5 mins.

go for it hun but make sure you are resting aswell. xxx

I've sorted through all the baby's clothes today and I have washed them all!! And blankets :) I've also ordered a new Moses basket mattress as we have been given the Moses basket from a family member! So all in all a productive day but just had this urge to clean! Lol

I have had the cleaning bug for a while though- the only thing is, is that we're doing our house up and the day after I've cleaned and polished everything its instantly messy, dusty and dirty again. I've Told hubby how annoyed it makes me feel, as his dirty work boots are mostly to blame but he carries on and I'm back at square 1 :( his says he'll be finished by time baby is here (7 weeks!) But by then I'll be so huge and tired I prob won't want to clean! Grrrrrrr! X

i love to clean :) everywhere has to be in the right place! my mum has washed all babys clothes and blankets for me and keeps sending them back to me in batches - im not complaining! but i need to get out of the OCD habit before babys here and ive not got as much time! xx

I'm the same, I can't stand seeing anything out of place. OH comes in and put his work bag down on the floor and leaves his shoes sitting and it drives me craaaazy!! lol

I keep cleaning everything too, I love when the house smells all bleachy and clean haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back