Cleaning Products

andreatav

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if there's any cleaning products I should buy/avoid especially for my bathroom: it gets cream cleaned every week(toilet bleached every other day) and a good bleach(bath,sink,toilet)once a month, but obviously when baby comes along am I best to stop using bleach (except toilet) and just use cream cleaner and anti bacterial spray/wipes as I don't wanna harm babies skin. I'm getting a steam mop for downstairs (laminate) atm we just mop. And the kitchen is cleaned daily (obviously!)
Also when is best for me to wash all babies clothing? I'm not due till 8th May so not sure whether to wait or do it soon incase I'm early? Thank you for any advice.xx

Ive carried on using all my usual products although the cleaning has slackened somewhat. I just make sure I wear rubber gloves.

Looked at various cleaning products last night so may switch to less 'harsh chemicals' which dettol seem to do. Xx

Love my steam mop! I'm still using the same but keeping the window open for a bit to help ventilate the room a bit x

I asked my midwife if it was safe to use bleach etc and could i hurt the baby if i breathe them in a bit (inevitable) and she said no, not to worry. Though less chemicals will always be good xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back