What are your top cleaning products?

MissThing

Reaction score
Hi girls!

Dont you just love when cleaning products do their job, not just waste your time and money?

Mine are

1) Sainsburys own brand kitchen cleaner with bleech. (Absolutely fantastic. Really cleans the toughtest stains out of cooker. Even burned fat) :dance:

2) Dettol spray cleaner. (Im just a microbe freak, so always have that in the kitchen! I am also using Dettol wet wipes)

3) Cif (White one). Makes all sinks and loos sparkle!

Write your fav ones and the ones you will never use again!

the one thing i use LOADSSSSSSS of is Dettol spray... spray everything with it lol

And i got thru LOADS of bleach...

I like the smell of bleach in a bathroom lol

And i cant think whats its called (possibly CIF) but its a green spray tin of bath foam cleaner its FAB

Dettol anti-bacterial surface spray for the kitchen and bathroom.

Only domestos bleach.

Have wanted a hand held steam cleaner for years so I don't have to use any cleaning products but never actually got around to buying one :roll:

i like shower sprays! i like the sainsburys one and mr.muscle and dettol. they smell really nice. and i like from sainsburys those blue tablets u put in ur toilet at the back and it makes the water blue it looks really clean and pretty! :lol:

I like Cillit Bang for hobs and greasy stuff and Grapefruit Dettol spray for kitchen surfaces - I love the smell!! :D

I use a hand held steamer for everything, no need for any other cleaner really, I did have a steam mop for the floor, but gotta replace it due to overuse :oops:

Ooh, hopefully someone can help. It has been FAR too long since I cleaned the inside of my oven, (it is now getting a bit smokey when on high heats for long periods of time). :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: The last time I did it I used Mr Muscle foam cleaner. Not only did it do a sh*te job but I had nasty brown stuff seeping out everytime I used it for weeks afterwards. What can y'all recommend?

Ecover multi surfice cleaner is brilliant and smells lush. I use it on everything. Im not bothered about anti bac stuff as long as everything is clean. I put bleach down the loo every few nights too.

I love bleach!

And Bar keepers friend for cleaning the cooker and sink

Oh and I like shower spray too

SHOWER SPRAY!!!! Absolute god-send!!!

I also use bleach (any brand), CIF bathroom cleaner and Dettol antibac in the kitchen.

:D Not a cleaner but Im addicted to Glade Clean Linen air freshener! Smells like fresh bed covers!

ecover every thing and this new range in tesco called method is lush hmmmmm

ecover oven cleaner is good as u can use when pregnant and no need for a gas mask :dance:

our loacal supermarkets own brand of bleach...then that bleach (one part bleach 3 parts water) in a spray bottle to spray down the sides :) its dead cheap too :)

Gingercubes said:
:D Not a cleaner but Im addicted to Glade Clean Linen air freshener! Smells like fresh bed covers!

I get that too! I think it is a lovely smell!

I buy the generic supermarket products as they tend to be just as good as the brand names and a lot cheaper. I also use some old style methods to clean like putting vinegar on limescale and stuff really works on taps. I am a bleach addict and it is the one thing I must have in the home.

I'm not a big fan of chemicals so most of our cleaning is done with ecloths. I love them! :D They do a fantastic job of cleaning without using sprays and stuff - the glass cloth is the easiest thing I have found for cleaning mirrors and windows covered in kitty nose prints.

The only place I use products is on the kitchen surface, the kitchen and bathroom sinks and the toilet.

kalia said:
I'm not a big fan of chemicals so most of our cleaning is done with ecloths. I love them! :D They do a fantastic job of cleaning without using sprays and stuff - the glass cloth is the easiest thing I have found for cleaning mirrors and windows covered in kitty nose prints.

The only place I use products is on the kitchen surface, the kitchen and bathroom sinks and the toilet.

I have never heard about them. :think: How do they work and where you can get them? :hug:

I use Cif for allsorts its fab! Also use Dettol Anti Bacterial spray & just started using the Flash Anti Bacterial Spray for a change. Also use supermarket own brand thick bleech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back