cleaning, cleaning,

My MIL will be coming to visit so I want it spick and span as she hasnt seen the house since we did it up! Talk about 'No Pressure' - I make a rod for my own back though because like my Mum she would tell me not to bother. But I just cannot leave it.

But no, here I am 1.40 am :shock:. I have been in the nursery sorting through all the clothes and blankets! I cannot believe how much stuff we have - most of it have been given to us by family and friends and my L/O now has more clothes and shoes than me and D/H put together! I washed everything last week so I have just spent this evening putting everything in age order and in what order I think I will need it!!!!??

D/H went bed at 10.30pm - left me in there nesting away lol lol

Also put moses basket back together (took it apart to wash!), sorted out changing table, items for hospital bag - I will be paying for it tommorow though no doubt - my feet and knees will be in agony as they are already.

Anyone else doing mad things in the middle of the night?!!!

L x

does 5.15 am count? - :roll: couldnt sleep - so got up and washed the dishes left from last night, have been pottering about since then - trying to be quiet so as not to wake boyf ( how come you make more noise when your really trying to be quiet???) - even think im typing too loud! heheheh

should really go get ready for work now - my last wek next week yippee!
shamu

in the middle of decorating hall stairs and landing at moment and it seems that the whole house is a total mess while we are doing it i just want it done now so i can start spring cleaning i keep looking around and bursting in to tears feel so useless at moment i know il feel so much better when i can start cleaning every speck of dust has got me crying into hankie :cry: xxxxx

Am ashamed,.... :oops: house is a mess!! But baby's cot is all ready, just need to do the nursery for when baby goes in there,... Baby and cot will be in our bedroom for the first few months.

Not got that nesting thing going on yet,........ just too tired and feel like l am falling to bits to be doing things lol! lts only been the last week or two l have felt like this, so l have not done too bad.

Fluffy. xx :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back