Pregnant Characters on T.V

Oh thats ridiculous, why do they use such big babies for newborns??

Makes it so unlifelike :talkhand:

Yes, but would you want your newborn on tv? They probably couldnt find any mothers willing enough to put a younger baby in the spotlight.

Jamie came out the weight of a week old lol, he was only supposed to b 6lb 6oz but at 8lb 14oz, id say thats a few days weight gain!!

whats happenin to beccas baby in hollyoaks now she has been sent down????

Jayceesmumma said:
Yeah honey's labour bugged me too, gas and air did NOT make me that relaxed and giggling! it bugged me how she lost all pain! :evil:

how long did she puff for though? coz i puffed and puffed (and i blew the house down...lol) and all my pain went away coz it almost knocked me out, and when i sort of woke up from it and it wore off it scared me that i was almost out for the count so i diddnt puff it that hard again lol.

has anyone notices claires bump on hollyoaks? i know shes faking it but do you really think shes pregnant in real life? shes getting quite a belly on her and they arent hiding it in them tight red dresses she wears!

the time lines tho are understandable its not like we see each day in each soap! would take years for any story line lol

amy's doing my head in , someone tell on her ffs !

least they havent made becca all slim again straight away ! infact she still looks huge !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back