Pregnant Characters on T.V

You guys are so funny!
Soap pregnancys dont last the normal 40 weeks they can be shorter or longer depending on the storyline I suppose that they dont think people will notice.
The most annoying one has to be Claire because frankly she buggs me anyway and this is just making it worse gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
I do watch it (infact I'm watching it now LOL) but Holyoaks is aload of rubbish really isnt it LOL!!

So let me get this right....Claire is not actually preggers in Hollyoaks, its a scam?? Why has she made it up then, anyone know? Is it to get Max off her case then?

Amy definately should be looking a bit bigger by now at 22 weeks or whatever she is, she looks NO different! GRRRR. And I wish she would bloody well tell her mum and dad, its draggin on way to long.

And Becca, well that bump they have stuck on her looks so unbelievably fake it makes me laugh!

BUMP!!!!

Or not as the case may be

Thought i would bring this up again as it appears that the young pregnant lass in hollyoaks still has no bump! :?

How far is she supposed to be now??

i think she in the third trimester dont know how many weeks she is tho!! lol

i was nearly 22 weeks wen i found out i was PG and looked as if i was just been eating alot more mcdonalds -which i had. i didnt have ne type of bump till at least 25 weeks

Soap pregnancies are always weird. Look at Sonia in Eastenders who didn't even know. I know that happens is the real world too but can't for the life of me understand how women can't know they're pregnant then go into labour having not even felt it moving! Oh and it was the same with Lisa in Emmerdale. She looks well overdue now but didn't look pregnant then or even know.

lol, Becca seems to have been preggas forever!!

omg, i thought Amy had an abortion ages ago??? have i missed alot of tv then lol??!! :think: :oops:

Becca seems to have come back from here mums huuuugge!!!!

And Amy always holds her coat in front of her bump, so maybe that's why she still looks so skinny.

I think the Friends pregnancies are the best. Rachael was back in her size 0 clothes while she was still in hospital!!!! :shock: And Phoebe had triplets naturally with no epidural and none of them needed any special care!!!! :shock: I know this is a comedy, but c'mon guys, a bit of realism wouldn't go amiss! :lol:

Amanda said:
I think the Friends pregnancies are the best. Rachael was back in her size 0 clothes while she was still in hospital!!!! :shock: And Phoebe had triplets naturally with no epidural and none of them needed any special care!!!! :shock: I know this is a comedy, but c'mon guys, a bit of realism wouldn't go amiss! :lol:

:rotfl:

I don't think I am confortable with the comments about friends!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I thought I saw Rachel with a bit of extra padding in the episode after the birth when she can't get Emma to stop crying, but I think she lost it after that episode!!!!

But, friends still rocks!!!! :D

Becca has just had her baby on hollyoaks!
OMG im gonna gauge out the writers eyes with my fingers! they are so crap at pregnancy story lines!
Oh and while im at it nobody still knows that size 6 amy is pregnant, WTF! you can't walk around with a coat over your stomach all day and night for months! :x

Has anyone else noticed that they dont seem to be doing much to hide Frankies bump in Corrie?

Flame said:
Has anyone else noticed that they dont seem to be doing much to hide Frankies bump in Corrie?
Just watching corrie just now and saw her in the cafe with her apron on and she was clearly pregnant. Last couple of times ive seen her she had a big jacket on or only in head shots, obviously they couldnt be bothered making the effort to cover it tonight :lol: .

little*red said:
Flame said:
Just watching corrie just now and saw her in the cafe with her apron on and she was clearly pregnant. Last couple of times ive seen her she had a big jacket on or only in head shots, obviously they couldnt be bothered making the effort to cover it tonight :lol: .

or shes holding a big bag in front of her lol

i wish amy would hurry up and tell her parents. shes gna be giving birth by the time they find out :roll:

does she honestly think if she forgets about it it will go away :roll:

what about abby on ER? she's gonna give birth about 2months early. all i know though. hope neither of them die, but the baby prob will. cant wait to watch the new series on the 4th!

oh, and i watch the austrialian neighbours episodes on line. sky's baby is very cute :D

i havent watched er in a while. but my mom loves it. didnt know there was a new series coming up :)

Flame said:

yes the other night she looked massive, they arn't really hiding it are they?
i think you can tell shes pregnant by her face though.

the funniest ever labour has got to go to Lucy on Corro. peters 'wife' , that was cringable :rotfl:

Oh no! Becca has called her 'little' boy Charlie! :shock:

I say 'little' because he's at least 2 months old!!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back