Christmas Day outfits!

Lolly85x

Reaction score
What are you all planning on wearing this year? Do you get dressed up?

I have decided on a cream peplum top, black skinny jeans and black cardigan. And probably just a pair of pumps on my feet!xxx

I have no idea actually! I also wonder how long it will that last as I am sure the moment I will dress Amelie will get sick/droll/poo/pee on me lol...
I need to do sth thinking I suppose lol

Black dress, some fishnet tights and heels!!

The tights sound a bit dodgy :shock: but I promise they compliment the dress and shoes.

I am still 2st heavier than I was this time last year but I want to make an effort!

xxxxxxxx

Santa onesie! Christmas Day it's just our immediate family and very chilled out, plus I'm not sure ill fit into much else as the washing machine ate most of my stretchy clothes this morning! xx

I'll be in my pyjamas for most of the day except for 1 hour for the daily dog walk when it'll be leggings, hoodie & wellies :)

I LOVE christmas and am already way too excited, it's the last one with just the 2 of us.

Awww I was expecting to look into this thread and see some cute babies in Christmas outfits! lol :D xxx

Lets do it!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355775662.659022.jpg
Not sure what ill be wearing but he's sorted xx

I'm hoping hubby has brought me some clothes for Xmas otherwise it'll be leggings and a sparkly jumper!

I need to buy a dress - or lose another stone by next week.

Having dinner at the in laws, they always wear their xmas party dresses, but this year I haven't bought one ... sigh

I always make an effort although the in laws don't. We go there every year for Christmas Day, this year I got a nice tunic top to go over skinny jeans with either pumps or boot & probably a cardi asmy inlaws house is always on the cold side

We're at my patents Christmas Eve this year & are taking lo to church so will need to sort out something for that day as well

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355786253.477671.jpg
My lil snowman. One of his many Xmas outfits xxx

I'm going out for dinner on Xmas eve, and to a party at BIL on Boxing Day, and having spent the last year like a scruff I am getting dolled up. Iv had no Xmas nights out. And lived in joggers and jammies!!!xxx

I would love to dress up but can't find any maternity party dresses anywhere!
:-(. I will be dressing my 2 girls up tho :) x

I have little cream and gold shorts, a black cashmere jumper with sparkles, 300denier tights and I need some new black pumps. Xmas day I'm with my whole family at my grandparents and boxing day I'm at home with my inlaws coming over. I'll wear a little blue lace dress and team it up with a leopard print belt. Sounds awful but its lovely. I'm so glad I have my outfits this year-normally I rush around on xmas eve and can't find anything!! :)

Not sure what wee cutie will wear.....must have a look at her wardrobe actually xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

I have joggers and a hoodie for if I CBA or a cashmere twin set and jeans for if I decide to make the effort.

Daddy bought cam a reindeer jumper :oooo:

I think we should all post pics on Xmas day!! Haha!
Your outfits sound lovely!
William has a Xmas jumper too :) with a snowman. Iv decided I'm going to dress him up festive everyday this week :) haha xxx

Kaiden has a Santa baby gro for Xmas eve, for Xmas day he has chinos a little checked shirt and a lovely cardi which is furry inside, then Xmas night has. Sleepsuit with a snowman on and my 1st Xmas. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back