Christmas Baby!!!!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!!! Congratulations! Cant believe April thread is going so well already.....xxxxx

Yay!!!! So many congrats to you and your DH! Looking forward to a group of us all having December babies! Can't wait to go through this experience, and with so many other ladies! We've all been very busy in the last month or so, lol.

We'll all have to help and support each other together.

/me raises a glass of lemonade to all the April BFPs and all those still TTC

Shadow
xxxx

Congratulations :yay: how lovely a Christmas baby xx

Thanks to you all!!!! Such kind hearts you all have!!!

Will upload some pic's when I can workout uploading pic's!!!

Still not sunk in yet!!! Hubby went into shock when he found out!!! I popped into town today while he was at work and bought him a pair of socks with 'Top dad!' on them. When he got home and I gave him the pressie and he thought they were from our dog!!!! I had to break it to him that he was going to be a dad to a baby!!!!! Very sweet!

Gonna test agin tomorrow and have a trip to the doc's to confirm it all!!! XXXX

Ah Debs thats lovely!! Hee hee he thought they were off the Dog...thats somthing my DH would have come up with too lol!! Awww this is so exciting and yes Wolfy cheers....my glass is up too....summer fruits here!! Yum yum xxx

PS Love you comment JJ lol xxx

Last edited:
Yay congratulations hun. wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. xx

aww a christmas baby!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

this is the 1st i have been on in a few days and cant believe how many BFP's there has been!

Thanks a milllion for all you kind words!!! I'm really excited and scared!!

I told my friend this morning the good news! She has 3 wks to go till she gives birth and is so chuffed that she now has a friend in the club too!!

xxx

Thanks Frankie!

Good luck with your wedding! Only 3 days to go, how exciting!!! I brings back happy memories of our special day! Dx

Seems quite a few xmas babys - congratulations x

Thanks Skimpy! Off to the doc's to get things confirmed tomorrow!!!

Good luck with your pregnancy too!

Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back