Christmas Day Baby

Oooh - come on! Let's have a Christmas baby someone!
I know the food won't be up to much but think how much attention you'll get from US!!

ebony_preggy said:
lol... next week im 21 and i cant even have a sip of ginger wine :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

thats all i want :cry: :cry: :cry:

I drank on my 21st :oops: I know naughty of me seen as though I was 4 months pregnanct. But I didnt get drunk and thats all ive had throughout this pregnancy :angel:

I was thinking about xmas babies yesterday lol!
It would be great but poor baby only gets one set of prezzies for bday and xmas :(

You can have one on your birthday if you want to Ebony!

I felt like having one at my 21st a few weeks ago, but I was so busy chatting to guests and being bought coke I never got round to it :roll:

Due 22nd December..... REALLY DON't want a Christmas baby though _ would like it a couple of days early!!!!!!

Ooooh we're due the same day Lyndsey! I think you'll beat me to it though!

Well I hope its not me :shock:
im due a week b4, but Luke was a week late.
I want this one to be early, its ready so it just needs a little push, ill be walking everywere!

Vicky83 :D I will probably be moaning in January saying I want it out now!!!! Its funny how many people want their baby early so as not to clash with Christmas.... poor kid though only getting 1 set of presents and not being able to have a party with friends because its Christmas day!

** Baby please don't come on Christmas Day!!**** :pray:

:rotfl: I'll be the same no doubt!!

I know, poor kids will be getting one set of pressies from stingy relatives!!

Vicki83 said:
:rotfl: I'll be the same no doubt!!

I know, poor kids will be getting one set of pressies from stingy relatives!!

If my baby was born on xmas day I think id do an 'unofficial' birthday each year in say July or August so they could still have a special day you know? I think its really unfair otherwise!!

Yeah we have said that jaidy..... Hubby's birthday is March and mine is May so we would have an unnofical B'day part in April kind of a half birthday!

Yeah thats a good idea!!

Fingers crossed you wont have to do it though :wink:

My birthday's 28th Dec, right in the middle of xmas and new year. Yes you tend to get one set of presents "Ive bought you this for xmas AND your birthday" Parties forget it coz everyone's already got something planned unless you book 6 months in advance and the real cruelty was my folks putting xmas and birthday presents under the tree so I'd have to check which was which as they used xmas paper anyway then I'd be tortured for 3 days looking at the ones left. :roll:

Im due christmas day!

Although the way bubba wedges its heels in my right ribs and stretches, it will have pushed its self out before then :rotfl: (i hope!!!) It feels reall wierd when it does it, like its head is gonna pop out :lol:

Amy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back