Christmas day baby

Tasha20

Reaction score
Anybody else due around this time?
I still can't believe im going to be a mum!

But the chance of me having this baby on christmas day is very slim but hey having a baby is a miracle in its self.

The poor little one tho I am going to have to make the little ones birthday extra special :dance: :angel:

I'm due 23rd December Tasha so only a couple of days differnce, thats what i first said when i found out my due date, i said to the OH what a shame people are only gonna give the LO one pressy for both birthday & xmas, how crap!!

I'll just have to spoil them extra specially!

lol Vikki I wounder when and how its all going to happen for some reason I keep having thoughts about ending up having the baby at home ( not that I would want to !! )

Gonna have to make the little ones birthday extra special x

Awww Tori thats fantastic was the baby due on that date?

Hi ther i am due on chrisrmas day! cant wait to have my first scan, havent heard anythin yet tho xx

Congratulations :hug: :hug: :hug: I think having baby on Christmas Day would be fantastic although I am just one of those people that love Christmas..... I even got married on Christmas eve.....Are you thinking of any festive names for baby?

yea should be one big present tho :) that costs loads

Hi Tash,
My babys due xmas day, its my second baby and its a boy.
Funnily enough my birthday is 20th Dec !!

Good Luck to all you dec mothers

Guadagnia

My Due date has been changed to boxing day. Dunno if thats better than new years eve or not...

I'm due on Chritmas day too- but I hope that I'm late- the whole "this prezzie is for your birthday and Christmas" thing and then they'll be oldest in school year (here the school intake runs from Jan to Jan)
I love Christmas too and I want my wee boy to excited about both days sep- not all rolled into one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back