childcare vouchers....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
how do you qualify for help towards nursery costs?
we dont qualify for working tax credits but get child tax credits, how do the vouchers work?

The vouchers we get are separate to credits, and are taken out of your wages before tax.. is that what you mean?
x

We do vouchers and like shell says it comes off before tax which is quite a good saving. The maximum amount you can sacrifice is £243.

daftscotslass said:
We do vouchers and like shell says it comes off before tax which is quite a good saving. The maximum amount you can sacrifice is £243.

Is that 243 quid total, or can my bloke and I sacrifice 243 quid each?

widowwadman said:
daftscotslass said:

Is that 243 quid total, or can my bloke and I sacrifice 243 quid each?

Each :dance: We both sacrifice that so it makes a pretty huge difference to our outgoings each month.

I didnt know it was EACH!! thats good... will have to get OH on that tomorrow!

Your employer has to be signed up to a childcare voucher scheme though. Which unfortunately hubbies work isn't, so we can only get the £243 that way.

Thanks for reminding me - I really must get onto this! You need the Ofsted reg number from you childminder or nursery and the voucher is made out to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back