Child Care

Ill be on be on benefit when I return to work so ill be entitled to some help I think. Benefits are not just for people who don't work! My hub is just part time and I can't see myself back in full ti e work (30 at the very most!) so well get Benifit to make sure we can eat.

Ill be on be on benefit when I return to work so ill be entitled to some help I think. Benefits are not just for people who don't work! My hub is just part time and I can't see myself back in full ti e work (30 at the very most!) so well get Benifit to make sure we can eat.

I appreciate it's not the same in all cases. My point was just that if the government has to approach the system from one side or the other, wouldn't it make more sense to help out more to people who work and therefore need childcare?

I'm by no means saying that people on benefits shouldn't receive anything... just that it seems weird that the scale offers the most help to people without any jobs and the least help to those with full time jobs...

I think the way they work it is that I'd you're above the threshold (whatever it is) then you should be able to afford it without help. I don't necessarily agree but that seems to be how it works

There is help for working women coming in in 2015! A bit too late in my opinion.

U would look into childcare vouchers from your employer.

The costs of your child are are expensive! My lo is going full time 8-6 Monday to Thursday then half day Friday and its £760 a month in the best rated nursery in our town. It's crazy how much it costs and how much the price differs in different areas

x

Just incase any of you didnt no and im sure you do, when your child turns 3 they will recieve 15hrs a wk free care the term after they are 3. I know it helps out a lot of people and enables people to have more than one child!!!

Michelle. x

There is help for working women coming in in 2015! A bit too late in my opinion.

U would look into childcare vouchers from your employer.

The costs of your child are are expensive! My lo is going full time 8-6 Monday to Thursday then half day Friday and its £760 a month in the best rated nursery in our town. It's crazy how much it costs and how much the price differs in different areas

x

Hi

What help will be available?

Thanks

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member