chest pains

mandii

Reaction score
hey ladies im exeriencing chest pains as well as cramp.
my cramp isnt extremely sore just normal AF type cramp not enough to make me worry its the chest pains im worried about. Are chest pains normal?

im 6 weeks pregnant on wednesday with my second child ive heard people say it could just be my organs moving up early as apparently everything happens earlier if youve been pregnant before.

xx

id be cautious with any chest pain pregnant or not, if you get short of breath or anything i would deffo see someone or ring nhs direct or something always better to be safe than sorry.
x

i was thinking that myself will see if it settles down if not will call nhs direct xx

its probs just normal stretching and normal pains but u can never be to cautious, let us no how its goes x

i have neevr had chest pains early on late on yes cos of everything been pushed right up etc but never early on u should have that checked out could be chest infection xxx

spoke to an aunt thats a midwife in Oz she says it sounds fine, as long as im able to breath and im not having shortness of breath, however if it gets worse ive to ring my maternity hospital x

I get this sometimes, been getting it since very early on in my pregnancy. Its due to iron deficiency/anemia, could be the same for u x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'd ring nhs direct if you get really uncomfortable/short of breath and a nurse will speak with you. fx you're feeing better now x

went for a sleep earlier feel better just feel run down, going to ring GP tomorrow when i come back from hospital with my son x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back