Cheri Prediction - Was she right or wrong?

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Some of you may have read that I had a Cheri Prediction last week, where the response was rather strange and she asked me whether I was actually pregnant now, as she saw Feb as EDD - I was only 5 dpo at the time

Well been testing since 9dpo, and now 12 dpo.

Just tested and its a definite BFP!! Still faint, but its a pink line :D !

Still not jumping up and down as far too early for that, plus Im still in denial.

Based on dates, if I have a successful 9 months I would be due on 2nd Feb! How spooky is that!

Just hoping the little bean sticks!

Congratulations :cheer:
she was a couple of months out for me she said july for birth/conceive/find out but i found out in may

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations and H & H 9 months. Cheri predicted that I will have a boy - give birth, conceive or find out in January. I am 7 weeks pregnant and my due date is 1.1.2009, so she was right about Jan :dance:

Congratulations. :cheer: :cheer:

She predicted December for me and if all goes well she will be right. :D

Thanks so much girls, just tested again........3 times

1st with 10 MIU - BFP
2nd - With OPK - It detected a LH Surge
3rd - with a 25 MIU test - BFP

Saving the Clearblue til tomorrow when Im 14 dpo!!!

Im getting slight more convinced now....... :D

Feel very weird though, and a little blank!!

:D :D :D How many weeks does that make you? When is you're EDD?

Im just being nosey now. :rotfl:

Congratulations!

I confused her as I got my BFP 2 days after sending my payment. She initially said conceive in July but when I told her I was already PG she said she had originally got April then switched to July so assumed it was conceive July due in April... if that makes sense? So she was kind of right if you give her the benefit of the doubt...

She said boy too but we'll have to wait until December to find out if she was right there.

Jadey_404 said:
:D :D :D How many weeks does that make you? When is you're EDD?

Im just being nosey now. :rotfl:

Im only 14 dpo

Around the 2nd Feb according to cycle length and dates last month.

Just tested with Clearblue Digital and got "PREGNANT" so feeling a little happier now! :D

Praying the little bean sticks :pray:

Aww congratulations. :cheer:

Get yourself into 1st Tri hun.

Ps Cheri was wrong for me, she predicted May and i conceived in Feb and got my BFP in March. Pleased she was wrong though as i got my good news earlier than predicted :cheer:

MaybeMummy said:
OOoooooo, how do we get a reading by this lady?? :shock:

Do a search for cheri22 on google, I think most of us paid for the reading - only costs about £3....and means you get it within a week, otherwise you will wait a few months for a free reading!

Just take it with a pinch of salt!!

EllieBelle

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: She is good I remember reading your post when you first got her prediction. So pleased for you

I got mine last week, she said June as the month find out/due/concieve so I am holding out for this month (please! :pray: ) She said a girl (and then a boy 2 years later)

I had my reading back from Cheri22 this morning but its not a full reading, th she says:

July for conceive/find out in/birth month and boy!

She says I will get my full reading within a few days as she is busy with her newborn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back