Cheri Prediction - Was she right or wrong?

She gave me 2 months, Feb & July, but she said she saw Feb as EDD.

Feb (or very end of Jan), is my EDD (until a scan says different), and my 1st scan is on July 22nd - so I get to see baby for the first time then.......so her months of Feb and July are both very significant.

I hope she is right for everyone else, she seems very genuine and accurate, although I still say it should all be taken with a "pinch of salt"!

:D

Hi Elliebelle,

Just out of interest did Cheri predict the sex? Do you plan on finding out before or waiting for the day?

It's only a bit of fun but it's definitely making me more excited about June!!! :lol:

Hi Ellie

Yes she said we would be having a boy.......

I think we will find out the sex in advance, but have to wait another 14 weeks for that. Ill let you know when we know if she was right!

I hope she was right for you to and you get your BFP next month, sending you lots of left over baby dust! :hug:

Ellie,

Cheri is amazing - she predicted our last baby saying it would be due in June - unfortunately we had a very nasty ectopic in December and when I emailed her she replied straight away and said I still see June - either to conceive or find out in - forgot all about it until I tested yesterday (1st June) and received the must unexpected +!!!

Oh congratulations............you must be thrilled and slightly spooked with the prediction, I know she has not been right for everyone, but seems so spot on with some of us!!

Have a happy & healthy 9 months ROM :D

Ok ive had my full reading back from cheri, this is what she says.....

Hi jacqui
Thank you for being patinet with me while I got back to you rreading.

They show a boy and july, I have a feeling that JULY will work out as conceive month as they also show me APRIL..

Im hoping she is out with conceive month as i want a june BFP!

How do you think she can give a reading with very limited info?

My prediction wasnt for TTC i was already pregnant, but she said boy which is apparently wrong.

However she said she saw me and baby daddy breaking up and the number 6 so maybe when baby was 6 months old or something, we actually broke up for good after being togehter exactly 6 months, she also said some stuff abotu baby being hyper which seem to be true too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back