chemical pregnancy

Clairethehair

Reaction score
I'm struggling. Having a chemical pregnancy and feel lost and alone. Anyone going through this or been through it?

Im sorry your having to go through this! Horrible experience. I had a natural mc but the feeling of loss and grief is whats the worst. Take care of yourself!! Xxx

I know how u feel it's not nice at all... I had three b before this pregnancy... No idea why and the Dr's don't really give u many answers for it either they kinda hus dismiss it and tell u not to test early... Easier said than done... Hope u get ur bfp soon x

I had an MC in January. Take one day at a time and look after yourself. You're not alone xx

So sorry for your loss, I had one on the 27th of March so I know how you feel :hugs:

Hi Claire. As you know I'm going through similar at the moment. Don't quite know what to do with myself really. I went through it before in Dec 2012 and it took a long time to feel somewhat 'normal' again. Be kind to yourself. It's still a baby you lost and you need time to grieve for them. Here if you want to chat. x

So sorry hun, look after yourself. This site was a great support to me when I had my mc so there's always someone to chat to. Big hugs xx

Claire - I went through the same just 2 weeks ago. I'm so sorry to hear you are experiencing this now :( I also felt totally alone, but trust me it does get better. I am very thankful that I felt better once I'd actually stopped bleeding, otherwise it was like a constant reminder. I hope you have got somebody to talk to and give you a cuddle. I also found buying something to symbolise the lost little one was therapeutic (a candle or a flower or something). We are all here for you xxx

I had one after 2 early miscarriages before I fell pregnant with my 3rd child. It was horrible as I started bleeding thought AF had come so assumed I wasn't pregnant, but then the bleeding stopped which was unusual, so I tested and got a bfp! went to bed so happy.....only to wake to heavier bleeding and cramps in the morning - re-tested and line much fainter - then bfn the next day. I went to my GP as it was then my 3rd loss, but they didn't class the chemical as a miscarriage, and said it was probably a faulty test (I had done 4 different test!). So wouldn't help me.

It's such a roller coaster -as you have only just gotten used to the idea of the bfp, when it's all taken away so quickly!

I'm sorry you are going through this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back