Chemical after MMC

Rainbow1234

Reaction score
Hi, I had a MMC in February followed by a d&c and OH and I have been ttc since May. This month I got several faint positive ic's and a couple of frers then they went negative and I started spotting today, assuming this is a chemical. Does anyone know if there's any link between the 2? I'm feeling really down today and like this is never gonna happen. Seems like we can get pregnant but I just can't make it last :( x

hi hun, sorry for your losses :( i doubt there is a link between them, its just one of those very unfortunate things. i had an ectopic followed by a chemical and then went on to have a beautiful baby girl. if it happens once more they can do tests on you to see if there is a medical reason for it. i hope you get your rainbow baby soon. take care of yourself xx

I don't think there is a link, it's just crappy luck. X

Hi, I'm so sorry about your losses :(. I've had a mc at 14 weeks in the past and since TTC from December I've had two chemicals-I've always eondered if there's a link to but when I've asked people etc I don't think there is and don't think there's necessarily anything wrong- just crap luck :(
I think with chemicals, people never used to test until like a week late whereas now we can test from so early like 9dpo and think its not good in a way as if wehadn't tested we would of assumed a late heavier AF and thought nothing of it!
Got my fingers crossed for you to get that sticky bean xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back