check list -

nadine

Reaction score
hi girls right well, i dont no weather im coming or going so i thought id post what id got so u can tell me if i really need summat ive forgot ect

i know there are a few 28 weekers like me that will still be buying so it might help them, and then there are all you lovely ladies that are super organized and will have got every thing so u can tell me what i need to add on lol

so far i have

1. moses basket, plus bedding
  2. cot, plus bedding n mobile
  3. pram
  4. car seat
  5. sterilizer, bottles, teats etc
  6. changing mat
  7. m+p starlight swing (its ace)
  8. bouncer chair
  9. freedom sling
  10. blankets
  11. dummies x 3
  12. bottle warmer
  13. about 15 bibs
  14. loads of out fits
  15. i had to get a dryer lol
  16. hat/booties/scratch mits
  17. changing bag
  18. baby johnsons talc/shampoo/cream/wash/ear buds/cotton wool
  19. matainium bum cream (early to get but like to av em in)
  20. nelsons teething salts (early to get but like to av em in)
  21. m+p play activity mat
still to get baby
  1. cow n gate milk (in case cant boobi feed which prob wont b able to n hozzy dont give u there food now)
  2. nappies
  3. nappy bags
  4. bath support
  5. cuddle towels
  6. baby box/tidy (were can i get one from??)
  7. vest nb
  8. baby grows nb
  9. baby starter kit
  10. nail clippers for babys
  11. celier blankets
  12. socks
still to get me

1. breast pads
  2. nappies (haha)
  3. disposable knicker (gorgeous)
  4. travel body wash/shampoo/deodorant
  5. new pjs/house coat/slipper
  6. nipple cream
  7. bobbles
  8. socks
i dont bother with monitors as they just make me para n baby will be with me all of time any way so waste of money for me, anything u think i really really need but forgot?

Last edited:
Good list :)

The baby box are you thinking like one to keep toiletries in? You could get one of the johnson and johnson ones or I think you can get baby boxes on ebay. I'll have a look for ya.

x

Nipple cream hun lol the one that I kept of forgetting to buy till the other week xx

Sounds like you have it all covered. I have everything on your list apart from a swing and play mat because i'm hoping he'll be given some money from relatives when he's born so we can buy them with that! Saves us a few pennies lol x

Sorry the other gross one I had to remember at the same time as the nipple cream was the maternity pads which I see you don't have on your list xx

I think she put them down as 'nappies' lol. I just stocked up on the lovely things last night! Just gotta get some primark undies to chuck away and i'm set! lol x

spare bobbles for hair just incase 1 snaps, toothbrush, toothpaste socks for baby and sock for you during labour feet can get super cold so get warmish 1s (i dont know why lol)

spare bobbles for hair just incase 1 snaps, toothbrush, toothpaste socks for baby and sock for you during labour feet can get super cold so get warmish 1s (i dont know why lol)

my feet did get cold last time now i think of it haha, yep u r right defo add them on

ty x x

Breast pump?!

not going to bother untill baby here coz if i cant do it its a waste of money,

plus i need get mi ed round it, id feel like i was being milked like a cow!, hm

Sorry the other gross one I had to remember at the same time as the nipple cream was the maternity pads which I see you don't have on your list xx

do need nips cream an already got nappies down hehehe x

oh man! you are so organised. i have the same date as you and so far have the travel system! and thats it!!

although in my defence we are moving on thursday and was waiting til we were in the new house.

am stealing your list.

steal away ahahah

its funny really coz ive said this time im not going to spend loads and go ott like i did with my first (think every one dose)

things like baby bath wich i only used once first time round an buying things brand new spending a fortune, but it all soon mounts up, i hate not having things sorted

not to bad now tho coz im getting there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back