Charter help plz

Littleperson

Reaction score
My temp has been higher than normal all week!
36.8 is normally what I’m at after ovulation, not before!
Worrying incase I’m not going to be able to tell if and when I ovulate this month!

has this ever happened to anyone?

thermometer is fine! I just double checked and my temp is sitting at 37 just now which is normal for when I’ve been on the go.

AD4913B6-9E07-46CF-904D-4507749C8A7D.png

Have you not had a period? X
No I have! Started on 8th August. I’m on day 9 of this cycle now. Usually I’m about 36.4 at this point and rise to about 36.8 after ovulation! Really weird xx

No I have! Started on 8th August. I’m on day 9 of this cycle now. Usually I’m about 36.4 at this point and rise to about 36.8 after ovulation! Really weird xx
Ah that’s ok then it just don’t show it on your chart x have you got another picture of
Your chart to compare? x it’s strange your temps are still high x

Ah that’s ok then it just don’t show it on your chart x have you got another picture of
Your chart to compare? x it’s strange your temps are still high x
Here’s last months and today’s! Temp is down to 36.6 today so that’s good! Should probs be able to see it rise for ovulation now! Fingers crossed xxx

39F069C7-ED37-4A67-BF8E-3D15AB873DAE.png A1C95FB7-C972-471E-B28B-1FD1BA2E2F3E.png

This continues to baffle me!!! Don’t think I’m going to be able to rely on my chart at all this month! Started my opks this morning, I’m not expecting to ovulate until Saturday at the very earliest but this chart seems to have other ideas! So frustrating! Hope I’m not having a dodgy month!

C6319485-A80A-47EB-8FBF-AB231718E8FE.png

Do you feel ok? You might have a little virus or something pushing your basals up, but you should still see a pattern so I wouldn’t worry. What day do you usually ovulate?

Do you feel ok? You might have a little virus or something pushing your basals up, but you should still see a pattern so I wouldn’t worry. What day do you usually ovulate?
I feel fine! And actually feel like I’ve slept better than normal lol!

well I miscarried in December, nothing for months then I had 2x 35 day cycles and last month was a 29day cycle.

so I’m kind of unsure! I’d expect to ovulate this Saturday at the earliest and the following Saturday at the latest! But who knows! I’m all out of whack and have been taking supplements/herbs and going to acupuncture to help me.

had sex today just to cover some bases on the off chance I’m going to have a super short cycle this time! Xxx

I feel fine! And actually feel like I’ve slept better than normal lol!

well I miscarried in December, nothing for months then I had 2x 35 day cycles and last month was a 29day cycle.

so I’m kind of unsure! I’d expect to ovulate this Saturday at the earliest and the following Saturday at the latest! But who knows! I’m all out of whack and have been taking supplements/herbs and going to acupuncture to help me.

had sex today just to cover some bases on the off chance I’m going to have a super short cycle this time! Xxx

so sorry to hear that, I too miscarried in December and then again last month and I have the wonky cycles too so I completely feel your confusion. Well done for covering yourself just in case! I’ll keep everything crossed for you.
Xxx

so sorry to hear that, I too miscarried in December and then again last month and I have the wonky cycles too so I completely feel your confusion. Well done for covering yourself just in case! I’ll keep everything crossed for you.
Xxx
I’m sorry babylove! I hope we both get our happy ever afters xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back