Charm bracelets?

knopk@

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I have finally decided i want a charm bracelet for Xmas but i dont know much about them. Any advice? Where to go to try them on, where to buy, which ones are out there etc.
DH is probably going to spend around £100 incl charms of course
Tapatalking so cant see signatures

You can get a starter pandora for 99,00 with a charm and 2 stoppers xx

I love my pandora. I've also got a nomination bracelet which is full. Xxx

I love my Pandora. Every charm has a meaning or relates to an event.

The only thing about Pandora is that you pay for a brand and stuck with limited charms i e Pandora ones? Are all bracelets like that i e you have to get same brand charms?

You don't have to put pandora charms on, u can put others on if you wanted to I guess xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You don't have to put pandora charms on, u can put others on if you wanted to I guess xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw someone mention it invalidates guarantee? I might be wrong as i have a clue. Do you have to take your bracelet to jewelers to put a charm on? Sorry for stupid questions

If you get a Links of London bracelet you have to go to the shop to get them put on, Pandora charms you can do yourself, they just screw on. Putting other makes on will invalidate the Pandora warranty, I wouldn't want any others on there anyway?

If you get a Links of London bracelet you have to go to the shop to get them put on, Pandora charms you can do yourself, they just screw on. Putting other makes on will invalidate the Pandora warranty, I wouldn't want any others on there anyway?
Ah i see. Wondering if i should head into town to try them on? I am in London but have no idea where they would be sold. Local jewellers has only ones with beads not charms

I have a pandora and I love it. Yes you need to put pandora charms on it, but there is actually hundreds. All different. Everyone of my charms mean something to me, and have been given to me over a period of time. If you have a smartphone download the pandora app, have a look :) there is so many charms to choose from!xxx

i was given a nomination bracelet by a friend when E was born with a charm with pink booties on we have since go her a charm fpor her bracelet online from jscjewellery.co.uk they have loads of charms and very quick at delivering especially when the one we ordered was personalised xx

I have a thomas sabo one and love it, it's silver and more like the traditional type ones, with little clasps x

I also have a Thomas Sabo one and it's fab. Very reasonably priced and they come in a varied choice as well so you don't have to get a silver one. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back