Had my booking in appointment

Charm

Reaction score
All went really well, met my midwife who's really nice and filled out loads of forms etc and asked loads of questions.

Have opted for Midwife led care so she said I won't have to go to the delivery suite I can stay and be treated by midwives and they have a birthing pool, birthing balls etc and it's more relaxed.
And it's on the 3rd floor of my normal hospital anyway so in case of emergency they'll just pop me in the lift.

She's arranging a scan at around 13 weeks as they like to check the placenta and cord etc so prefer to do it then.
She's also coming to my home next thursday for my next visit. Where she'll take bloods etc and give me my scan date.

Ooh it's so exciting :cheer:

Charm X

P.S. I'm glad I didn't bother taking DH it was just paperwork and only lasted 30mins so would have been a waste of time and he'd have been bored.

Yaay - glad it all went well and that your MW is nice!!

LBxx

Glad it went well for you! I heard that they do scans at 13 weeks instead of 12 now, OH's dad told me :)

Alot of people also have midwife appointments at home now, I wonder if I will! :think:

Got mine tomorrow, cant wait :D

glad it went ok :cheer:

Bet you're excited about your scan! :D

It's nice when you get a nice MW, mine asked me if i knew which consultant i wanted and i said one with small hands :D She gave me a six-footer with big mitts rotten sod :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back