Charity Shops!!! (now the hello Foxxi thread!) hehehe!

Foxxi said:
Would you like to lend mine Sarah... the ones in my avatar?? :D

...but Foxxi, you said that I could borrow them...*I begin to have a stampy fit and I now feel all sorry for myself!* :( :( :( :wink:

They're manky anyway Sarah, she has plasters holding them together! :shhh:

kazlin said:
Foxxi said:
Would you like to lend mine Sarah... the ones in my avatar?? :D

...but Foxxi, you said that I could borrow them...*I begin to have a stampy fit and I now feel all sorry for myself!* :( :( :( :wink:

They're manky anyway Sarah, she has plasters holding them together! :shhh:

I can get you some if ya like!!! Make you look even more Twonkish :think: :think: :think: if thats possible! :rotfl:

175120623_31d236bd77.jpg

hehe.jpg

...and it always seems to be a Thursday when the 'post madness' begins :think: :lol:

haha shurrup ya bifter!

I didn't need to try the knacker test foxxi.. got my tits out and hey presto new couch on the way :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
haha shurrup ya bifter!

I didn't need to try the knacker test foxxi.. got my tits out and hey presto new couch on the way :rotfl:

:rotfl: Well Done :rotfl:

...tits...what, where...blue tits...you have blue tits SC? Caged I assume...be careful though they might ruin your new couch, peck, peck, peck!

Foxxi had the same problem with her pussy (cat) phew...just avoided this thread being thrown into adult section :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kazlin said:
...tits...what, where...blue tits...you have blue tits SC? Caged I assume...be careful though they might ruin your new couch, peck, peck, peck!

Foxxi had the same problem with her pussy (cat) phew...just avoided this thread being thrown into adult section :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave my pussy out of this!!! :shakehead:

:puke: Don't bring Foxxi's pussy (cat) into this, last I heard it had some nasty disease :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:puke: Don't bring Foxxi's pussy (cat) into this, last I heard it had some nasty disease :rotfl:

Disgusting! All of ya... DISGUSTING!!! :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Foxxi said:

*starts humming Without Me*

Everybody only wants to discuss me
So this must mean I'm disgusting,
But it's just me I'm Discussing

NickS said:
Foxxi said:

*starts humming Without Me*