Changing unit

Clairebear83

Reaction score
I don't know whether to get a unit for the room or a cot top changer! If anyone could help me with your advice I'd be great full x

I've got neither, no space for a unit and I'm not trekking upstairs everyone I change a nappy so just going to use a mat I think. Am I in the minority??
Xx

Ive just got a mat for downstairs and am going to buy just a cheap one to keep upstairs. But I see most changes being made downstairs anyway xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

We are getting a unit, but mainly for the storage, and my grandma is buying for us! :) I'll have a mat downstairs too though I'm sure xx

I got a really good changing table from mothercare for £40 it's white so matches the rest of our nursery furniture and was v easy to assemble.
No doubt we'll have a changing mat downstairs too but I wanted a table for his room x

Well storage is a good reason for us to get one but not sure if I can justify spending £50 on something I'm gonna use for 12months when it's not a complete necessity x

I got given a mamas and papa unit on wheels it's got a bath in it to which is good so it can move between bathroom, my room n bumps room xx

Ive got a chest of drawers with a changing bit on top in the nursery.

But keeping a mat downstairs too and have cleared space in livingroom drawers to out nappies and creams etc. Be arsed going upstaira all thetime!

I got a cot topper but to be honest I don't use it :-/ I use a changing matt what's in the living room and iv put all her changing bum stuff in a nice pink box :) x

We have chest of drawers with changing bit on top. I will be using it alot. Only because we live in a bungalow so just as easy to take her across the hall. can keep everything in her room then x

I've got a cot top mat. We haven't moved yet so I don't know how big the nursery is gonna be, but I figured if I got the cot topper, I wouldn't have to worry about having space for a changing station. Also, we're gonna be living in a flat, so I won't have to go upstairs all the time to do a nappy, so it will probably get a lot of use.

I have a changing table for night times in my room and a mat for during the day downstairs. The table is handy at night, and it's a good height for my back!

xxx

That's what I'm worried about my back bein a nursery nurse and constantly changing nappies for years I know how much easier it is to do it on a higher surface! Thanks for all your replies ladies x

I've got neither, no space for a unit and I'm not trekking upstairs everyone I change a nappy so just going to use a mat I think. Am I in the minority??
Xx

Had one last timr was a waste of money for.me. il change her on the bed as I ended up doing before with o!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

My gran just phoned and said she would pay half for us to get one! So that's just swayed our decision bless her x

We've not got one... Yet. We have 2 mats, one for living room and one for the bedroom. We live in a bungalow but its very long with baby's room at the opposite end to the living room/kitchen etc.

However, because we have a built in wardrobe in the babies room it isn't enough space for storing things like nappies etc (we're going down the reusable route) so we're going to strip down and re finish an old chest of drawers we have, but if that doesn't work we'll buy new ones potentially with a changer on top to make life easier. But I'm not buying one unless the drawers fail in some way (like looking really poo!) xx

I've just orded the baby weavers Clara one from kiddicare 49.99 instead of 99.99 looks nice and sturdy and big enough to fit large changing mat where as some I've looked at have been quite small x

We have a chest of drawers in nursery and a cot top changer for first few months then a mat in changing bag which il leave downstairs

I live in a bungalow so it's all one easy level for me! I have a cosatto changing unit with built in bath, and a mamas snd papas changing unit that ill use for storage x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back