WANTED - COT TOP CHANGER

Rosie1

Reaction score
I have posted this in the new "buy and sell" section...but so it gets seen by more peeps...

Does anyone have a cot top changer that they would like to sell? we bought a changing unit but due to changes in the nursery layout we have decided to get a cot top changer instead, but don't fancy spending £50 on a new one if we can help it!

anyone who has an old one let me know!

thanks!

We had the same problem, wanted a changer but didn't want an expensive fancy dresser which we would just throw away after a few years. So we got this from Babies R Us:

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/B ... its/723150

Honestly one of THE best purchases we made. It was £19.99

It's probably the one Hazel was talking about, the Mothercare one was always out of stock. I remember trying to get one the day before I gave birth but they were sold out everywhere :lol:

Sorry to butt in but those cot top changers you both reccomended look really good and are cheap, do you know if they fit ANY cot beds, it doesnt really say but we're getting a cotbed from a local baby shop so woud it fit?xx

I'm assuming they would fit :think: . The display one in Mothercare was on one of their cots but as it's a generic thing I would have thought so. If it doesn't I will just return it (if I ever get one :wall: ). I'm going to order online and keep my fingers crossed I get it :pray:.

Hazel said:
I'm assuming they would fit :think: . The display one in Mothercare was on one of their cots but as it's a generic thing I would have thought so. If it doesn't I will just return it (if I ever get one :wall: ). I'm going to order online and keep my fingers crossed I get it :pray:.

Yeah I assume most cots/cotbeds are the same size, have you bought your cot yet??xx

I'm going to my local Toys R us tomorrow so will let you know if it fits when I get home.

cottop1.jpg

cottop.jpg

It's plenty big enough on our cot we bought from Argos (see pics). I think the cots in toys r us are cot beds that are displayed which are wider but this had about 3 inches to spare.

That looks really good Hazel, we're getting a cotbed thats abot 77cm wide, how does it actually attach?xx

Yes miners on a babies r us cotbed.

They attach with 2 legs you place the top of the cot between then and there;s also a velcro strap so secure enough, takes eefies weight no probs, he's over 2 stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back