Changing Mat Ikea

star fish

Reaction score
Went to Ikea, came home with some baby stuff! Didnt mean to (well maybe secretly a little bit) but I got a changing mat that sort of blow up and has nice shape and comes soft removable covers in different colours. I also get a set of boxes to put cotton wool and talc etc into for the shelf above changing table (which i should add is actually just a chest of draws that I am using for the babys stuff)

Very nice :) I love ikeas things I have a few bits picked out for Christmas, they're quite reasonable too x

I cant believe how cheap it is! A cot is £40 and a changing table only £25! In a variety of colours too. However we have already had all these things given to us and we are both the youngest in big families, so loads of hand me downs!

I got lots from my sister too, it's a great help and a bit of the weight lifted, I love the blue bedroom furniture xx

I'm into bright green, but the green boxes I bought really clash with the current green carpet! Oh no

I might have to pay Ikea a visit! I forgot they do babies stuff too! I've been looking for a cot bed :)

My cousin has the blow up mat and loves it. She said its handy if you get a few covers. xxx

thanks for posting this!! will deinitely be going ikea :D x x x

i got the blow up change mat for the top of my LOs changing cabinet thing. its ace. i like it cos the covers are towelling so they r nice and warm for babys bum ! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back