Bargain Changing Mat

Becky101

Reaction score
Had to go to Toys R Us to buy my niece a birthday present last Thursday. They had their sale on. I already have a changing mat for the nursery, but they had pink or blue gingham changing mats reduced from £4.99 to £2.49. I bought one just to keep downstairs rather than having to trudge upstairs everytime I need to change baby.

My other mat was from Ikea @ £3.99 and I thought that was a good price, I couldn't believe it when I saw they for £2.49 at Toys R Us! :cheer:

Went back there yesterday for Moses basket and they still had loads left, so worth a look if you have local one!

oooo that is cheap! i bought my changing mat brand new *suprise suprise* off ebay :D lol

but then

at christmas i had a rather large gift wrapped present which looked remarkably like a changing mat off the mother,

so i have one for upstairs and one for downstairs now :D

LOL that is good cos my toys are us pretty in pink changing mat has 2 parts:
The big plastic one to go on top of the changing unit and the soft one with pillow both of them parts were something like £7.99 each? ahh so u def got urself a bargain there :D

Becks_again said:
LOL that is good cos my toys are us pretty in pink changing mat has 2 parts:
The big plastic one to go on top of the changing unit and the soft one with pillow both of them parts were something like £7.99 each? ahh so u def got urself a bargain there :D

becks i got the liner thing wtih the pilllow incl del for 2.74 :D

I just got one fron Johnlewis.com as I was ordering bedding so had to pay delivery charge anyway, for £3.50 - nice & neutral in a cream check!! I love the sales :cheer:

ahaha lol i've started looking for stuff on ebay and now i cant stop I want Rileys lil nursery to be lovely LOL so its pretty in pink almost everything well shes gonna have the cream/white walls in my new flat n the bedding and teh curtains n light etc and these beautiful homemade pics sum1 made on ebay that i bought
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0063377331

Im just bummed I cant get started now :(
as i dnt have my flat :( lol well its not finished yet but grr i wanna move nooow lol

Yeah, was pretty chuffed when I spotted it. Lozzi I can't believe you got that bargain on Ebay. I am staying away from Ebay, can't afford to buy anything else at the moment.

Just had to buy a moses basket with stand as our baby sense monitor doesn't fit in our carry cot from our travel set which I was planning to use!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back