• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Changing in public

I used to be quite of about them but now I just give them a wipe down and out him on there. Only thin with a travel mat is leos a very wriggly baby and it just ends up getting scrunched up. Wasn't impressed with the changing facility in our local toby cavery though. The toilet was spotless but the changing unit was horrible. But can tell why it was stupidly high. Leo was upto my shoulders. I had to tiptoe to change him. I should have taken a pic. I wasn't too pleased with that and on top of it he's been suffering with diarrhea and has a nappy rash because of it so I couldn't see if I cleaned him properly so we had to go to tescos after to give him a thorough clean xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

I would always have and use dettol wipes/hand gel and use our mat on top of the one provided.
I know all of the cleanest changing facilities in our Town and if all else fails, I'd change AJ in the back of the car/on my knee or in the pram/buggy.

I wouldnt go in a dirty loo, I wont change my child in a dirty changing area.

My friend also told me about this :shock:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...d-in-nine-out-of-ten-baby-changing-units.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back