• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Changing bags!

Xcitedmum

Reaction score
Hi all - as I am sooooo bored this eve I have been searching the web in pursuit of a nice changing bag. The one I absolutely love is the storsak sofia one but I can't justify the price of it as still have so much to buy!

I have come across the Il Tutto Nico range and have fallen in love with the Berry one - the problem is I am team yellow. Is this one too girly if I was to have a son?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290561270846&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It is also available in Nude colour but doesn't have the same appeal! I can't decide if the Berry one is more pink than red if that makes sense?

Opinions please!

The changing bag is for you not the baby, so if you like that one thats the one you should get :)

I got a pink lining on, that is pink and White stripes with butterflies on it.....and I'm having a boy :) I love it, and vie gotta carry it at the end of the day

you make a fair point! I had intended to get a nice coloured pram eg red or something but when hubby pointed out that I might look a bit daft if I had a red pram and was wearing a red coat I decided to go against my better instinct and pick and black pram. (I think he secretly wanted me to get a black one to help him feel more manly lol)

The changing bag is the only accessory I can use to add a bit of va va voom! This particular bag is also available in a nude colour which isn't so bad but I think I prefer the Berry one....... I think I will sleep on it and decide tomorrow.......

I am finding it hard to make decisions on the things I am buying as I don't know the sex! Its frustrating!

Ooh thats lovely :) If you like it i'd get it, cause it's for you like team pc says :) x It looks like a nice big bag, don't think the colour mattaers whether its a boy or girl :) x

Changing bags summat u will use so should be summat u want or just like a hand bag etc, Don't think u even need to worrie if u was avin boy or girl as these changing bags now are made to look more n more like ladies hand bags x x go for it it's a lovely one x x

I got a pink linings yummy mummy one last year when I was pregnant with William and still use it all the time, it's lasting really well, looks almost new still and I will be continuing to use it when my baby girl arrives. It was certainly worth every penny and has replaced the need for a handbag most of the time. If you like that one I agree you should get it xx

I'm the opposite, I see the changing bag as baby's, not mine. They're not my nappies etc they're his lol Funny how people perceive things differently :) x

I got a radley one and I love it! It's definitely my bag and not Islas hehe xx

I agree with the other girls. If you like it - get it! :) after all you are the one carrying it. It maybe to transport things for the baby but it is your shoulder it will be slung over! Besides, you say what if the baby is a boy? There is an equal chance of baby being a girl! :)

I am just using the free one I got from Boots at first. I will be having a separate handbag (I am not giving up my handbags!) So the look isn't important. However I hate how small it is!

Xx

I say get the berry it looks more purplish red than pinky red.
Changing bags are definatly more for mummy than for baby in my opinion. It may have babies stuff in it but you carry it.

I haven't taken the plunge and purchased just yet but have an idea that I will have it bought by tomorrow evening :) Thanks for your input girlies xxx

Last edited:
I took your advice and bought the bag - however I bought if from a site where I can return it if needs be as although the one on ebay was cheaper, I was stuck with it if I didn't like it - am a wee bit excited now, can't wait to see it :)

I love the buzz you get when you buy something you have been wanting for a while! :D

Xx

did u pay that price for ur changing bag lol?

I've bought the Lin & Leo tan loopy bag. There was a waiting list though and mine is due to arrive sometime in June.

Can't wait!

glad to hear you went for it :)

we got a red pram....and actually hubby was quite insistent on the red, it was his favourite one lol

I originaly wanted a red pram but i wear a red coat which may look odd. Im tempted by that changing bag now, i may have a look on ebay on pay day see if its still there.

lol Lou I'm afraid I ended up paying a bit more for it just incase I want to return it - I am a bit of a victim when it comes to shopping! Always have been lol! But in this instance I have actually saved £100 as the bag I really wanted was the Storsak Sofia but couldn't justify buying it as it isn't as easy to clean and I still have so much more to buy - lol I think I deserve a big gold star! :)

Dani the Lin&Leo tan leather bag was my second choice - they are fab! Not sure I know what the 'loopy' one looks like but am sure you will love it! :)

Emerald that seller has listed that they have 4 for sale so you are probably safe enough to wait until payday! If you really like it you should email seller but be sure as they have also stated that they will not accept returns which is what put me off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back