Look at what I just bought!

Skatty, that looks really good - not seen one like that before where you can keep baby's arms in and out of the wrap. :clap:

let us know what it's like when you get it.

well found hun! :hug:

x

I will do Bob, I'm quie excited about getting it. I am going to use it when she is a newborn as apparantley they like to be cosy :)

yeah, they say you're supposed to swaddle them up so they feel secure like they're back in the womb. :sleep:

I was just thinking of wrapping him up in a blanket, but that looks far funkier.

x

i got one of those the other day :cheer: they are splendid. i had one for bethany.

Did you manage to get a newborn one hun cause that is from 18lb and the only other one i can see is for a tiny baby,do they have newborn ones cause they are great :D xx

Mine is newborn size. i'm sure you could email her and see if she has anymore. I have had it saved for ages and only just decided to buy it today so i think she has them regularly :D

Aww thats cute but doesnt it remind you of one of those gloworm toys you use to get when we were little :lol:

e2_1.JPG

ooooooooo nice im gettin amelie a preemie n newborn in twilight whit or wateva i lurv em thank you lmao

lv b x

What a great idea; I have never seen those before.

I have a couple of gro bags but may invest in one of those also.

Thanks Skatty :D

It arrived this morning and is so warm and fluffy, I can't wait to cuddle my little baby in it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back