changing bags?

I finally bought one off
EBay. Brand new, black with straps, compartments for bottles, keys etc and padded changing mat for £18 with free delivery!!!

You've got me wanting a cute changing bag now!! I've found one I like on ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Exc...nging_Nappy_Changing_Bags&hash=item4154ab76d4

Do you think it matters that it is part pink and I'm having a boy? They do a blue one aswell but I think the pink and brown go nicer together!! But could get blue one if pink seems too girlie xx

Last edited:
I want a pink one and im having a boy.. its you whos using it so I dont think it matter to much ..

And tinkerbell I love all the different style pink lining.. my favourite atm is the blooming gorgeous ones.. but the satchels are gorg too.. if i find a good deal one ill be snapping it up!

Gonna go look on next too now :D I go uk tomorow and theres a big tkmaxx in out town so may have to go there :D

i got the blooming gorgeous one and it was half price off pink lining website so was only £37.00 watch out they have some sales on may be worth waiting xx

i got the blooming gorgeous one and it was half price off pink lining website so was only £37.00 watch out they have some sales on may be worth waiting xx

They had a sale not too long ago and I missed it.. I checked on there yesterday but no sale bags :( hoping they may have one in the next few weeks but really need to get one soon to sort my hospital bag etc :(

i must be the only woman that doesnt like the pink lining bags lol im not a bag person though so it could be that lol

I've got the free boots one and was planning on using that... this thread has made me wonder if I want to start looking for another one though! No think I'm gonna stick with that for now - it matches my buggy and is suitable for hubbie to use too if necessary and I don't like spending pennies if I don't need to (I've spent far too much already on everything else!) x

Up to now I've had a free one with my pram but it has absolutely no pockets or pouches or anything so is a bit limited....I ended up getting a bag in blue for £13.99 :) x

i think im going to get a chloe bag ive seen which has loads of pockets and compartments plus its the same size as a changing bag.

i like the fact its a normal handbag aswell. going to use free boots one to have as a spare in the car incase i run out of something when out. don't want to have to carry too much and car is never that far away. xxx

tiny+tillia.jpg
ive just got this tiny tillia black changing bag, i love the fact its a changin bag looks like a hand bag, the fella can use the boots freebie one, hehe x:dance:

my sil has that one nadine and loves it. still uses it now and my niece is 18 months old. xxx

I'm the opposite to alot of you. I'm having a boy and have bought a boy changing bag. I think it's his bag for his things so it should be boys lol. I'm also not a bag person and if I can get away with not taking my bag out I do! Maybe thats why lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back