Cervix question

Topsy

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Just wondering if anyone knows how the cervix should be just before af? Or is it different for everyone? I had a tiny bit of pink blood when I wiped yesterday so I was expecting the witch to be in full force today but not a sign yet. When I checked my cervix today it was high firm and closed, I am getting lots of different answers on google.

Thanks

mine is difrent every month and i didnt dare check after i got my bfp :-/ mine used to move throughout the day very strange cervix i have lol is 8dpo to early for af that could be implantation bleed maybe gd luck xxx

Hi :)

Its been roughly 8 days since OV but I haven't been ttc this month(last unprotected sex was 3-4 days before OV), my af could arrive anytime really as I had a mc beginning of march so my nurse told me to expect it in 3-6 weeks. Was just kind of hoping it will come soon as we are going away next week and I really don't want the witch to turn up then.

Xx

Hi Amy, I was checking mine last cycle but just found it so hard, it was up and down like a yoyo!! Lol

mine is usually low hard and slightly open, but mine seems to stay open(they say thats normal for women who have given birth before)

Thank you girls,

Had a bit more spotting today, I say spotting but its just a bit of pink on the toilet tissue when I wipe.
Xx

Tbh, i've tried checking but it gets so confusing. I know mine goes way too high to feel around ovulation but the rest of the month it cant make its mind up where it wants to be! As long as it doesn't fall out i think I'll be happy!

Well my AF is well and truly here today (boo) and mine is low low low and open. Yesterday it was so high and mushy I could hardly find it! It felt just like OV time and I was so optimistic! but no.

I'm not gonna bother next month at all, just go with opks and CM. that's it. I will also go back to my C+ again. the sperm I get will need as much help as they can get cos we somtimes only DTD once, maybe twice before OV, so it's slim pickings for me. At least with C+ they will have a nice environment to wait in lol

Good luck with the checking though.

i think the general rule is it will do what it wants during the cycle. But mostly always up and very soft and open at ov time and when AF starts or just about to start, literally just before, it will come so low, hard and slightly open to let the blood flow out.

HTH

Liz xx

Tbh, i've tried checking but it gets so confusing. I know mine goes way too high to feel around ovulation but the rest of the month it cant make its mind up where it wants to be! As long as it doesn't fall out i think I'll be happy!

Ha ha that made me giggle cay

Liz- sorry the witch got you, hope you get your BFP soon.

Xx

At your most fertile it is soft high open and wet. SHOW. Before ur af it should be the opposite so hard and low. A high cervix can mean af is not quite ready yet which is likely as u r only 8dpo. Are u sure u ovd when u think u did?

How strange? It's babytime - I checked mine this cycle , and decided I was ovulating in a day or so, and the next day I checked my cervix, it was very low, so thought, yippe this confirms what I was thinking that it comes down maybee for ovulation, and then literally it started going up the next day, and by the evening on day 16, it was really high up again?

So now I'm confused - ha , maybee it was mostly down and then at ovulation went up high then? seems silly, makes more sense for it to be down for OV to make the gap smaller for the swimmers!

Good luck to you Amy, do you have any Symptoms this month yet? Hope af does not arrive for your holiday

Last edited:
Well I'm starting to think they may be a chance that I caught that eggy this cycle, I got a positive opk on sat 24th so I'm guessing I OV on the 25th. Does anyone think it could be possible if I only had unprotected sex on the 22nd? Along with the spotting I've now got sore bbs, cramps, headache and a sicky feeling which is lasting all day.

Xx

Hi there,

They say sperm can live up to seven days inside us, so it is possible,
Hope you get your BFP!

Boaz

hi jjmum - not really sure - i got my info from the bible TCOYF!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back