cervical mucous

Mrs.G

Reaction score
Hi!

Could anyone tell me the type of CM one has in early PG (b4 missing yr AF)?
I usually am very dry straight after ovulation.But this time round have quite a bit of CM,which is not stretchy but kind of blobs. :oops:
Also i get real bad sore boobs after ovulating..............but this time nothing.I am due in 4 days.
Could it be a sign?

Pls reply.

I'm 5 weeks pg and I'm having lots of creamy type CM. Last week which would have been running up to when my AF was due )so the same stage that you are at), I had sticky CM or nothing at all.

I had really sore nipples last Thursday which would have been a day or so before my AF would have been due. I've never had that before. It was a sign of pregnancy but I didn't think too much of it until I had done a test and got a positive result.

Everybodys different aren't they but if you're having symptoms different to what you normally get then you never know. It's so hard to tell because pg symptoms are just like AF symptoms.

Try and wait a couple more days before doing a test, fingers crossed that you get a BFP!

hi i normally had plenty of cm all the way through my cycle but the month i got my pg i went completely dry for first time ever from about 2 days after ovulation and stayed dry till just after i found out i was pg
xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back