Cereal?

Redshoes

Reaction score
Isaac has slowly gone off his Weetabix in a morning so I've been giving him Cheerios as he wasn't impressed with Shredded Wheat :lol:
Not really seen any baby ceral, is there any?
He doesn't eat rice or porridge, any suggestions greatly appreciated :hug:

Hi Amy :wave:

I give DD Plum baby porridge - which has 4 x supergrains - you can get it in Boots and a packet lasts for ages, I find. Or I give her organic weetabix or organic yoghurt.

All the above with fruit purees from the freezer.

Valentine Xxx

alice loves the little wheatabix with chocolate or fruit bits in them (the bite size ones).

we pop a drop of milk on then and she tucks in!!

then a packet of dry fruit...

Harrison eats all cereals there are: Weetabix, Porridge on its own or mixed with fruit to give it flavour, he'll eat corn flakes, cheerios, crumpets with small amount of butter, plain toast or with mashed banana on, Fruit salad.

Austin's started only eating toast for breakfast as part of his new 'you can't tell me what to do' attitude (!) but before he used to have ready brek with a bit of jam or weetabix with bananas. You can get baby cereals down the baby food aisle in the supermarket, I personally didn't think much of them & was happy to just give Austin the normal cereal.

I use Plum Baby Porridge too. Think it is great. You can get it flavoured too - with plum and banana / and apricot and something I think. Got mine in Tescos and Waitrose.

Thanks everyone :hug:

V I got him some Plum porridge today, and will give it a go, I have given him porridge and rice with jam and fruit mixed in but he just prefers them seperate, and ditches the porridge :lol: He adores his fruit, its the cereal, grains, I want to get in him :D

He has fruit for his breakfast, not mashed or anything, just normal sliced banana, apple, orange etc it was cereal I was looking for, he was fine with his Weetabix for ages, now he's just gone off it. He does have yoghurt too. Like I said he won't do porridge, rice or museli, so I was looking for a cereal for babys but they just don't make any, its all mashed gooey stuff :roll:

Thanks for the mini idea Sam&Alice :hug: , I've got him some raisin filled mini wheat bites today, even though they are for adults, I just go a bit obsessive over the sugar and salt content :roll: I've been all over town today and I'm just very disappointed for him really, we have aisles full of cereal but babys get porridge mush which is useless if your LO don't like it :lol:

Thanks for the Ready Brek idea maybebaby, I never thought of trying him with it :hug:
Thankyou for all your advice :hug:

I also give Lola ready brek in a morning :)

She won't even open her mouth for wheatabix but i don't like them either so can't really blame her :puke: :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back