Cerazette mini pill

mikid

Reaction score
Anyone taking/taken it?

Doc mentioned that because there is no break in the pills I might not have a bleed, and although I haven't (sorry if tmi) I've had near on constant dark discharge, like the end of a period. Is this normal or should I go back to doc?

I think I take that! And when I started it I had dark discharge for weeks and I honestly thought I'd not stopped from giving birth.

Not had a proper period since 2009!

I was on it before i had LO and i had dark discharge when i first went on it so seems normall to me xx

I was on that after having lace but had constant periods for 3 weeks out of the month so came off it after 4 months

I was on that, had a bleed every month and fell pregnant on it!!

Ooh dear, don't like the sound of getting pregnant on it, not ready for another just yet! Sounds like.the discharge is a normal (albeit rather annoying) occurrence! Thanks ladies :)

Last edited:
i was on that and got pregnant too lol. also had the same symptoms. im now on the 3 month injection and so far all is good :)

im on it and have been since i was 18 and am 24 now , never got pg on it , i sometimes bleed but not every month or for v long and usually about 3/4 months after starting bleeding disappears altogether :) i know with the cerazette my gp said its important to take it at the same time every day to get highest prevention against pregnancy xx

I've just started taking this - my gp said most mini pills must be taken within a three hour window ie pretty much same time every day but cezarette is within 12 hours. Plus she said some women dont have periods whilst on it. Guess I will wait and see xx

I was on it 3 and a half years and never had a proper period just browny discharge i didn't fall pregnant on it either, i've got the implant now as i didn't trust myself to remember to take the pill every day lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back