Cerazette - mini pill

Nat26

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondered if anyone is taking Cerazette and if so did you have a lot of brown discharge when you started taking it? I'm breastfeeding so have had no period so far and now this week since taking this ruddy pill I am now experiencing this discharge - its really horrible.
How long is this going to last? I hate taking pills but it seemss the best option as I'd like to have another baby in a year or so so this seemed the easiest option.
Would also like to know if anyone has been taking cerazette before TTC and if so how long after you stopped taking it did you get pregnant?

Thanks

xx

I'm back on it but I waited for the first day of my period to take it so don't have any discharge, I was on it before I had Grace but I stopped taking 18 months before ttc'ing only because I had been on it for 17 years so wanted to let my body have a break but when we decided to ttc I fell on the first month.
Next time I plan to stop 6 months before so I can see what my cycles will be like and hopefully be able to fall pregnant quickly again x

Thanks Tinks, I seem to have more of a period bleed today so maybe it has bought on my period?? I'm rather gutted as I was hoping that breastfeeding would keep my periods away for a while.
Its good to hear you didn't have any problems TTC, however it was probably wise to give it time to let it get out of your system.
Did you get on fine taking it? I.e you didn't notice that it made you put on weight or feel slightly down? I assume as you were taking it for so long you didn't have any problems.
Thanks for your reply xx

No I found it ok, the only thing I had was I would get a spotty back, sometimes it was mild and sometimes pretty bad. It didn't really clear up until I was pregnant and fx so far so good it hasn't returned. Can't be sure it was the pill but you never know. Can't say it gave me mood swings as I was always a narky cow anyway lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back